Chapter17-the wedding(part2)

After the tiny announcement my father made, i went back to my group of friends.

I still don't know what i am supposed to do so I just acted normal.

As soon as I arrived to my friends i quickly looked back to make sure Kai wasn't there and i gave Techno a quick, much needed hug. I don't know what today's day got reserved for me.

Soon enough, the priest arrived and both him, me and Kai went on the stage.

Everyone turned, facing us. It was silent for a bit until the priest started saying whatever he said.

I didn't payed attention to what he was saying until He mentioned my name.

"Princess y/n do you agree to spend the rest of your life with your love Prince Kai?" The priest asked. I looked at techno not knowing what to say. My eyes were fixed in him and even tho it might be a bad thing but i was seriously checking him out. That, of course, until i saw him nodding. "Yes" i said, now switching my look to Kai.

"Prince Kai do you agree to spend the rest of your life with your love, princess y/n?" The priest asked looking at Kai. As soon as the priest finished the sentence Kai rushed his answer. "Yes" He responded as fast as he could.

"If anyone has anything to share, or object, speak now or stay forever silent" the priest said this time looking at the people.

Kai didn't allowed the priest to finish the sentence and he said "None has anything to share". Everyone's looks went on him. The priest still waited about a few seconds, until Techno, Philza and Dream sat up. Techno took a sword out of nowhere and yelled "I OBJECT!" as he ran towards me.

A person with blonde hair wearing white hoodie and a golden neckless got out a short of bow and hold them at Kai's head while techno stood in front of me, took my wrist and ran towards the exit.

Of course my father sent the guards.

They ran at the exit and blocked it.

I looked around to see everyone screaming and running in different safe spots. I also saw Dream running at my back and turned to face the stage. He was fighting with the guards that were going to take me from behind.

I stayed close to them as techno fought the guards that blocked the exit door and Dream the ones that tried to take me back.

Philza soon also showed up with three horses. One named Carl ran our direction and techno jumped on it, hold his hand out so i could come too. The other names Calypso was took by Philza while dream ran towards the blonde haired guy and helped him fight some guards.

It was pure chaos.

Dream and my father fought, not to kill but to get time so my father would run and take me or Dream to run with us. They had their different reasons.

Ranboo ran towards us. He didn't had any idea what and why was happening. Philza walked with his horse towards Ranboo to take Ranboo with him on the horse. Philza still hold the other horse in a hand waiting for Dream and the blonde haired guy apparently named Punz.

we saw Dream knocking down my father (not killing him) and running back so me and techno started running with the more guards that just arrived from the back of the castle.

They chased us but Carl was by far much faster so at a point we lost then.

But not long after we lost the guards we saw Kai on a horse coming towards us. His horse was a bit faster than Carl so he made up with us.

Techno tried rather to escape than fight him but soon there was no other option so he took out his sword and jumped off the horse leaving me on Carl.

Can't lie i am lucky I knew how to ride a horse so i turned around with Carl to see Techno and Kai fighting. Techno was by far much stronger and much faster.

But it took both of us by surprise, a guard appeared out of nowhere and stabbed Techno right in the chest. "TECHNO!!" I yelled. As tears appeared in my eyes. I could do anything but just stare at Techno who was now on the ground, not dead but really damaged. Another stab came from Kai. I screamed in fear and anger.

I started crying. I didn't move. Even if Kai would take me, i couldn't care less, i just wanted to watch techno. I wouldn't leave him there even if it meant to take my life too. But soon, just as i gave up, Techno's skin was rip apart and put back together. He raised up and yelled "TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES YOU FOOLS!" And the guards head fly above me. His lifeless body fell to the ground as Kai stood still shocked. Techno knock him down and ran towards me. Gave me a quick kiss and helped me get up the horse. I still couldn't believe what happened.

In just two minutes techno died and came back to life...

It must have been a totem of undying.. but these things are too rare.

I was in front of techno and his arms were around my waist, holding the lime hook. His has was placed on my shoulder as he held me not to fall. "How did you not die?" I asked still trying to process what just happened. I was terrified but happy at the same time.

"Princess, have you ever heard my quote 'technoblade never dies'?" He said like nothing just happened. "I heard a lot about it but.. this is impossible i saw you fall on the ground almost lifeless" i said trying to get him to understand. "Have you ever heard of 'totem of undying'? Well i had one of these on me, like always" he said as he looked back to make sure there is nobody behind us.

"You are THE Technoblade, you were supposed to be able to fight them without even trying" i said still somewhat terrified.

He could have died there...

"I was distracted trying not to let him make a smart move and run to you and i didn't managed to hear the other guard, not trying to put the blame on you but if you weren't here i could have took both down without trying" he said sometimes making a pause on the sentence to look to see if there are anymore guards.

He's right, if i wasn't there he wouldn't have to use the totem.

I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by him "don't apologize, it's not your fault"

The rest of the way was silent, just our breathings and the horse's hooves hitting the ground or sometimes even a dry leaf.

It wasn't a awkward silence tho, like always it was calming.

As soon as we arrived, i noticed there was a house built a bit further techno's house. I didn't knew who was there but soon i saw Ranboo getting out the door so I assumed it was his house.

When we entered the first thing we did was going to change. Well not really since i had nothing else besides the dress i was already in. Techno came back in his usual clothes and handed me one of his shirt and some black pants that were more than sure not his since they were just small enough for me.

Just before I left to change he spoke "we will go tomorrow to another kingdom to buy you clothes but until then you can have those" as he pointed to the clothes in my hands.

After all of this techno made us something to eat and i just walked in the garden sometimes stopping to admire the animals while thinking.

It is somewhat hard to believe I escaped from that horrible life and will finally be free and happy with my boyfriend.

I hope things will start getting better..

Hello there! I am sorry it took longer than was supposed, my mental health went down and i spent most of my days only reading, sleeping and probably regretting my life :D anyways don't worry i am fine!

Thank you for all the votes and especially the comments, they make my days better.

Thank you for reading, enjoy the rest of your night/day while i keep on writing!

Words: 1441

Reminder: you are accepted and worthy, never forget that!