Chapter 8 - time spent togheder

I wish these moments would never end..

After we got cleaned up, we decided to actually cook this time. I had fun "playing" whit the flour tho.

The food we made actually turned out quite good.

"so.. what do you wanna do now?" I asked. "well i actually had an idea but includes.. well leavin' the house" he said in his monotone voice. "i am now very interested, go on" i said with a soft laugh. "Actually, go change and then i will take you there" he said while getting up and put the dishes in the sink. I did as i have been told.

 I did as i have been told

(^^^ outfit) 

When i came back, techno was also changed. He took my hand and walked whit me to a horse. Apparently his name was Carl and it was techno's horse. He help me to get on it and he got on too. He also told me to hold thigh on him but i didnt listen. I dont know if it was a good idea to listen or not. "i said hold on me, you dont wanna fall off, do ya'?" But i was too stubborn to listen. "nah i am good, i dont need to hold on someone" he started laughing "you are so stubborn sometimes aren't you? well i told ya'  dont come to me and tell me i didnt" he said still laughing.

Carl started walking. For the first seconds i really had the impression i would fall so i decided i should listen to him if i dont want a broken leg... or arm.. or neck.. so i started holding onto him as tight as i could. my arms were around his waist and my head leaned on his shoulder

As he felt me starting to hold on him he started laughing "told ya'" he said between his laugh. I was all red of embarrassment but it quickly went away.

My parents taught me to ride a horse but i never were a passager, i tough that i could hold on the horse or saddle but i couldn't.

after a bit i got used to it. It wasn't that bad after all. Carl was actually faster than most of the horses i  saw before, even tho i was a royalty, our horses were supposed to be the best but they clearly weren't.

I closed my eyes and stopped holding on him THAT tight. It was somewhat comfortable. Before i even realized, we got there. When we stopped i noticed we were on a so called "beach". there was sand and a ocean so i suppose i could call that a beach.

Then i realized. He wanted to swim in there. It got me all happy but i didnt learn how to swim yet. I didnt care about getting all wet, i care about that i was probably the only one that didnt knew how to swim or so. It got me embarrassed. "soo.. i took a blanket so we could relax or we could either go swimin', i am okay whit both" he said getting some stuff from carl's bag that was sticked on his side.

"well uh.. i dont really know how to... swim" i said fidgeting whit my fingers. "HEH?! who doesn't know how to swim c'mon" he said looking at me with a blanket in his hands. "do i need to remind you i am a daugher of a baker who's really strict?" i said as i help him put the blanket down. "yeh but still.. alright i will teach you how to swim then" he said as he took off his shirt. I couldn't help but stare a bit. I could observe scars probably from the wars and fights he had been trough.