Chapter 11 - with you

This chapter contains alcohol

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The rest of the week at the castle it was boring, usually just my mom planning on what kingdoms they were going to, what prince was from a nice kingdom and many things i didnt wanna even think of. 

I haven't seen techno in a while but when i sleep, i sleep in his shirt even tho its three sizes bigger and its almost like a dress for me, i still loved sleeping in it. It was comfortable.

The only thing i could think of is how am i going to see techno when i will be married. I could be married with anyone but just to be able to see techno daily. That's my only request.

My mother talks with me a lot about who i should marry, but she promised me a ball where I, could choose who to marry and that's a good thing. Hopefully she keeps her promise.

She even planed what i will wear. 

The week passed by and they left again to find me a lover. 

As soon as they left i packed some things, let nan know i was leaving and ran directly to techno's house. By the compass, he was home so him being away wont be a problem.

When i arrived it was somewhere like 1 Pm so i wasn't late or early.

I entered the house to see techno reading on the couch. "Hi techno! I am sorry if this took you by surprise but i came here as quick as i could" i said while closing the door. Techno was now staring at me. "Oh, hallo!" he did his iconic 'hallo' which i am in love complete love with. "nah its fineee" this man's voice seems like changing on each phrase he was saying.

He helped me unpack my things while he realized "i-.. i just noticed you are wearin' my- my shirt" he says as his checks turned in a slight pink color. I noticed it and remembered about my plan. "well yeah.. it reminds me of you and of the amazing moments we've had" i said honestly.

Thinking about the fact he 'blushed' while saying that made me a bit more confident. Then i started thinking about things like what if he has a girlfriend and i reminded him of her?           what if he thought about another girl while blushing?   but if i wanted to tell him i had to get a rid of these thoughts. The thoughts about him rejecting me were scary but at the same time i was also thinking of what if he likes me too?   and I was already somewhat thinking of our future and how things would work out form such distance but i wasn't even brave enough to ask him a question but starting planning OUR future? damn I am screwed

I thought all about that while the both of us were unpacking in silence. It wasn't awkward, in fact it was a good time to think if should i tell him or not, if am i brave enough or not. 

I decided i would tell him tonight, so in case it gets awkward we could have some not-awkward time together.

I never had any actual lovers before, neither loved anyone.. but him.. His personality its just so...

After we both finished unpacking (which took longer than it was supposed to because it was a tiny bag with some clothes and water) We went down stairs and he asked me "so what do ya' wanna do?" i thought about it for a second before asking "i dont really know, we could just rest today?" he looked a bit at me "i mean its not a bad idea" he said in his god damned monotoned voice.

Techno sat on the couch. I did the same, close to techno. I slowly and softly went to hug him. "can i hug you?" i asked not wanting to make him uncomfortable. "yeh sure".  He held me close while pating my hair. I did felt safe in his arms and felt like nothing else matters at the moment, its just the two of us in the entire world. 

He did seemed like he liked it too. He was gently pating my hair whit a hand and held me close with the other. I didnt need a mirror to realize how bad i was blushing. I could melt in that hug.

"would you like a glass of wine?" he asked mostly whispering. "yes please" i do like wine so why not? he got up and got the both of us a glass of wine. He handed me the glass and as fast as i got it, i tasted it. It was the finest wine i ever tasted. It was a bit sweet and strong just enough to make it perfect. Where did he got this wine? good question actually.

 its 3 PM and the only thing i could think about is of when am i going to tell him about the tiny crush i have gotten. We were indeed cuddling but what if he thinks of it only as a friendly hug?

A glass of wine turned into 5 glasses of wine which turned into whiskey. Not going to lie but darn he had the finest alcohol i ever tasted.

Its 8 Pm and we were both tipsy. Dang it i have to tell him about.. well y'know. 

He stood up but so did i. "what's wrong?" he asked confused. I walked closer to him. 

this is it. I am telling him and there's no way back now.

"techno.. well you see.. i-...since a while i kinda.. i started... i do.. oh god well i seriously... I like you and i get it if you dont do the same,  we dont know each other since a long while or anything..." i said while i was fidgeting with my fingers. His look was focused on my face. "I.. i.. well uh that's a lot to process.. i do kinda .. well y'know i kinda like you too.." he said while moving his face closer to mine. our faces were inches away.

And then it happened. His soft lips touched mine, making us basically kiss after a huge time i was dreaming of doing it.

After the kiss we cuddled on the sofa, drinking more wine. We were just talking about random things, out main dilemma being: why are there only ladybugs but no sirbugs? dudebugs? manbugs? Is nature a sexist?

he helped me stand up and he went to get the water from the bath run. He came back to me. "do ya' wanna have a bath together?" he asked while looking at me about to get changed. "oh yeah sure" i said. Not going to lie i did needed a bath. 

~time skip~

"Wait, y/n, does this mean we're now datin'?" he asked while he was drying his hair. "well yeah if you feel comfortable with it" i said as i got dressed. 

That reminded me i had to marry a prince next week. Oh god i had to tell this to techno.

"But.. well my parents are going to force marriage a prince i will chose. I dont want to and i really want to fight back but i cant because i am just a woman and none understands me... I really dont want this to happen." i said as i watched him. "oh I'm so sorry, i wish i could help whit something.. you could run away?" he said halfly joking. "well if i ran away my parents would send guards for me all over the earth. They wont give up until they see me dead." i said trying to explain him why that is a bad idea. "I could protect you from the guards" he laughed.  i wasn't really in the mood for jokes, either ways i am going to marry a person i dont even love, and i will have to be away from the only person i love. Only if techno was a prince..

 He saw i was serious. "i am sorry for joking around, i think its actually really hard to be in your situation. If you ever need help with that you can come to me. I would fight a war to protect you." That left me shocked. He didnt meant it.. he did? oh god he would

Oh my goodness would he fight a war for me? for me?

I swear i am falling more and more in love with him than i already am

Oh god 

Hello there! i know this chapter is kinda weak but i dont really dont know romance much, okay?

I am also already working on the next chapter!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

words: 1488

reminder: You've got this! i am sure you can do it! >:3