Chapter 2- New people to meet (part1)

I couldn't believe what i just heard... The person sitting next to me was technoblade, the blood god himself and he actually care to save me from death... It can't be him right?! Well if that's him then i might need to never tell him about the "princess" thing. I do wanna die but not killed. Nah ah, no getting murdered.

He looked me deep in my eyes. probably knowing that i did heard about him. Not goanna lie, he looks a bit not as dangerous as i heard he does. I kind of felt bad when i saw that look in his eyes. A sharp pain came out of nowhere and decided to be a bitch and make me wanna die. 

I looked at him a bit before a tear of pain felt down my face. He then realized that it hurt and came closer. He gave me a potion to drink. I did as he said. As i took the potion he just turned around and leaved. It was quite awkward but I just watched my own business.

After not so long i heard a noise. It sounded like a sword hitting something. I got scared a bit but Wilbur did noticed. "dont worry, that's techno training" he said as i drank the potion.

 All of a sudden i felt WAY much better, like nothing happen before i got here. After that i got up and asked "He trains.. like... to fight?" Wilbur waited a second before answering "yeah, why?" i got really exited "I know i just meet him but do you think he would mind if i joined him?" Wilbur looked confused but said anyways "I dont really know but you could try" I looked at him and smiled really exited. "Thanks!" I said as i ran down stairs. 

I went to technoblade who was training on a armor stand with neiterhite armor on. Damn he has even netherite armor for TRAINING?! This dude is hell overpowered.

 I looked at him until he noticed me and took a break. "heh? wha- what are you doing here?" I didnt wanted to be a bother so i just said "Oh.. uh.. yeah i always loved fighting but my parents never allowed me to at least try because.. I'm a.... woman.. but now that they're not here i just wanted to-.. to at least watch it.. if that's alright whit you.." He looked at me surprised. It took him a bit before answering "yeah- i- i guess that's shorta okay.. i- i dont mind" He seemed kind of hesitant. I just sit and watched him carefully sometimes asking random things as he did as well.

While he was training we actually got to know each other better than i hoped. I found out that he did fought in a few wars and even won. He seemed so brave and strong, i just wish i was at least half as brave and strong as him.

~Techno's pov~

As i trained i talked with this girl, y/n. She seemed smart but i did got sad when i found out about her parents not letting her fight because she's a woman. Wait what? Why do i even feel bad i dont really know. She's a stranger. Not goanna lie but for a normal daughter of a baker she looks rich and educated. 

At a point she got up and walked away saying "I have to repay you for saving me so i will at least make breakfast" I just nodded and continued

After i was done i just went inside and to my surprise she cooked very well but then my trust issues kicked in with a question.. 'what if she poisoned the food'      I wouldn't care if it was just be because I'm immune but there's also Wilbur. I thought about it for a while but then i just thought like 'fuck it, if she did she did, I'm hungry so i wouldn't care less' After tasting the food and figured out that its actually delicious and i started dropping the thoughts i had earlier about poisoning. 

Wilbur seemed like he also liked it so i just didnt care at all. I had to admin it, it really tasted good and y/n is an actually good cook. 

She looked at us and smiled probably because she figured out we both liked it.

~Y/n's pov~

I saw the boys both enjoyed it. I smiled at them exited that they liked the way i cooked. But then i realized i had to tell them that i had to go tomorrow or if then want i could go by now because its still about morning. 

I took in a breath and said "so.. I will get ready to go.. i dont wanna be a bother and if have to go home i have to go early because.. y'know.. mobs" 

Wilbur looked sad when i said that. I continued "it was so nice meeting the both of you and again, thank you for saving me i really mean it, i owe you my life." Techno then looked at me and said "yeah.. its nothing." he looked somewhat sad as well but then he said "Plus you're not bothering, its nice to talk to someone different sometimes, if you want... ya'know.. you can stay longer" 

I got really happy hearing that i didnt bother them but i didnt had a second to think about it because Wilbur came in the discussion "Yeah i would love if you would stay a little longer" I thought about it for a second and i said "alright if you say i dont bother, but i will stay only until tomorrow after that i have to go" Wilbur looked happy. Even tho we were yet still quite strangers he did wanted me to stay and that's actually really sweet. I could still see that Technoblade doesn't really trusts me right now but i cant blame him.

After a bit, We heard a loud knock on the door. Along with the knock we could hear a child's voice saying "he's not home is he..?"  Technoblade sat up and went to the door opening it to reveal a short-ish blonde child in a red and white T-shirt. 

The child screamed basically at the top of it's lungs " AAAAAAHHHH TECHNOO NO NO NO" Technoblade just raised a eyebrow then said "Uh-- uhhh-- hi tommy?" The child just stepped back as he said "I was running from Dream help me!" as he finished his sentence he just ran inside but he when he saw me he just stopped and made a weird face. Then he screamed again "AHHHH WOMAN" 

Hey guys! author here, this chapter is shorter because I had to make this thing in a chapter and i thought this would be longer but its not.. Dont worry the next chapter is going to be longer but will probably be tomorrow orrrrr in 2 days! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if its too short! I need suggestions and ideas so if you have any please write them in the comments! thanks! :D

words: 1193