Chapter 12 - He has a plan

This chapter will be short :d

Yesternight, i felt asleep in techno's arm in his bed. When i woke up, My head was on his chest and one of my arm was wrapped around his waist, holding one his hand.

Techno started to wake up. He then looked at me seeing i was also awake. "morning princess" he said in such a deep voice. He called me 'princess'.. oh fuck. Besides he called me 'princess' he also said it in a deep voice and that just made it ten times hotter. "i-.. m-morning techno" i could tell i was blushing already. Damn he could make me blush even now.. Oh jeez.

After we both got changed we went downstairs. I went to sit on the couch and Techno went to make breakfast.

He made eggs and bacon which was a bit.. weird since he has a pig mask and is known as 'Techno the pig' to some people. I just stared at him for a bit hoping he would understand why but he was just confused now. "Techno, the pig, cooked eggs and BACON?" i nearly screamed the last word. He laughed before answering "Yeahhh trust me, like i murdered someone from my family for this bacon" We both were laughing our asses off. Oh god i am in love with this man's laugh 

After we ate (it was delicious) we just sat on the couch and we were cuddling while talking. Then i reminded about the 'forced' marriage. 

Techno was talking about the Greek mythology while i was thinking about the wedding, totally not paying attention to Techno. "y/n, are you there?" He woke me up to reality. "sorry i was thinking about.. the marriage". When i brought that up techno didnt seemed upset, in fact he was now smiling. 

"Sooo when the marriage happens, could ya' invite me there?" He asked as his smile got even bigger. "I-  I mean yeah i can invite anyone i want from in and out the kingdom so i guess i could but its the best if you wouldn't show up there with the name Technoblade.. I think you know why" 

He is still smiling and it is somewhat weird because we are dating and he is the jealous kind of person...... orrrrrrrrrrr.... yeah i think he has a plan. 

I didnt wanted to ask him why he is smiling so i just continued talking about it because he seemed interested about the details and if he has a plan its the better he knows more things. "The thing is i dont know how the wedding would look exactly alike because my mother already planed so many things but she said she would give me options and i will choose from them but she also said she would let me choose from some kings or princes. But i dont know if i can trust her" I said as i was looking in his eyes and admiring them. "Hear me out princess, i have a plan"

"When you go back, act just like your parents wanted, be who they wanted you to be, play their game. Then choose the best prince and plan the weddin'. As you make the invitations, make me one too but with the name.. Billiam?.. Alright Billiam is it. Anyways, send the invitation here and let only Nan know that it's me. From there it's my job, all you have to do is to act the way they want."

He took a breath so he could continue "I know it will be hard so i took these things so you could talk to me when you need to or when you just want to talk to someone" he said as he handed you a walkie-talkie

It was sweet he thought about how you will feel and he even took two walkie-talkies so you could talk with him, so he could help you through it.

"Thank you Techno, just that you want to help me through it, it means a lot" I said as i went to hug Techno. "No problem princess".

Alright i am sorry this was late :C

words: 533