Chapter 16 - The wedding (Part1)

Okay quick thing: none told me if i should do two parts or just one long part so i decided to make two parts

I woke up hugging Dream. My head rested on his chest and one of my hands was wrapped around his waist. He was holding me by my back with a hand and the other was holding mine.

It made me feel bad thinking that Techno probably wouldn't be agreeing with it so i decided to move on the other edge of the bed. I stayed a bit until i realized: today is the wedding day.

When i realized, i quickly jumped out of the bed and went to change and do my hair in the bathroom. I didn't really knew what to do with my hair so i just made it a bun.

Got on my white high heels and ran downstairs. I didn't even bothered to see what the time was. When i got down, my mom was doing the last tiny changes or decorations. Kai was dressed in a red, black and white suit. It didn't looked good on him but if that's what he wants to wear..

"Hello, dear wife, ready for our wedding?" Oh god only when he was speaking made me wanna laugh at his words. He did know how to act in front of other people tho.

Not after a long while dream came down too. He was wearing a green beautiful suit. Unlike Kai, his suit did looked good on him. Dream has on his mask but it was a different one. He had a smaller one which covered only half of his nose, his eyes and his front head. He did looked very good.

(^^^What Dream was wearing)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(^^^What Dream was wearing)

Honestly if asking me i would Leave Kai for Dream at any second if i had to choose between them. Can't wait to see on what Techno is dressed.. oh god how much i wanted him to be here instead of Kai..

We all talked for a while. I could feel how annoyed Kai was because of dream and it made me smile. Kai probably already more than hated Dream. They were like enemies when they were alone but when my mother came in they are like kittens.

Sometimes i would laugh at their childish behavior. Well not really childish course if Kai would try to hurt me Dream would not hesitate to hurt him and it made me feel happy knowing someone has my back. Even tho, there wasn't a day i want thinking about the time Kai went in my room drunk and.. well you know... But i could never get out of my head the night Dream was about to fight with Kai if he hadn't fainted. We never talked about it but i was afraid  something like that will happen again.

It was already about 12:45 at this point. They were all still talking until people started to slowly arrive. Even if it was a bit early it was something normal that people would arrive way early. The first person who came in was a old lady from our kingdom, with her what looked alike husband. They weren't old but not young. They seemed like 47 or something. They were followed by a lot other people.

All these people but my eyes were looking only for two people. Philza and Techno. It was the time most people would arrive, 1 PM and there was no signal of Philza or Techno. They seemed like they weren't coming anymore. I was stressing because i didnt knew if this was part of the plan or not, if they got caught or something.