Chapter 4 - Back To The Usual, Back to my friends

It was morning. I got up and got changed for today. 

(^^^The outfit) 

(^^^The outfit) 

After i got already, i packed my things. Wilbur then came in. "Hello there! good morning!" He said as a smile grew on his face. I looked at him, "Oh Hi!" I said with a smile as well, "So I'm ready to go.." I said remembering that i had to go back to my usual, horrible life. "What's the hurry? if you want you can stay until its dark!" he asked trying to make me stay a little more. "well then there would be mobs and i have no idea how to fight them" Technoblade entered the room as i said that.

Wilbur started looking at techno who didnt looked happy at all. "Morning, technobl-.. techno"    "morning, y/n" Wilbur was now looking back at me. "Techno could bring you home!" he said with a smile on his face. "I- no dont worry, other ways i would be a bother and plus if my parents would see me with someone or even with THE BLADE i mean-" but then i realized what i just said "No.. techno i didnt meant it like that I'm sorry!" he just looked at me without any emotion, "No, dont worry i understand i mean everyone from your kingdom fears me.. that's fine dont worry" he didnt seemed hurt by what i said so i calmed down a bit.

 then i decided to actually ask why is he looking so.. sad? tired?.. "Techno.. why do you look so tired and upset?" techno and Wilbur started laughing. I was confused. After a bit Techno decided to speak up "I'm not a morning person y'know, but honestly that made my whole day" he kept laughing. Then i started laughing at my own stupidest. 

I was sad i had to leave but i didnt had a choose. At least now i could have a break sometimes and spend time with Technoblade and Wilbur.. And sometimes Tommy as well... probably even dream if he continues coming uninvited. But at the same time i was also happy that i made new friends.

I took my stuff, said my goodbyes to everyone but before leaving techno stopped me and said "Sometimes i might not me home but dont worry, just wait for me inside" and handed me a key. I looked at him with a smile and said "thank you, again, for everything" and i left.

On my way i decided to have some fun before i get back to that "jail" short of home.

As i arrived i had to climb the wall and enter the castle un-seen and un-heard. That sounds quite easy but its hard to happen. Its harder than getting out.

I started climbing the gates, slowly and softly. I almost fell but i managed to get in the back-yard without being seen or heard. Now that's where everything gets harder. I had to climb up, on VINES to my window, open it and enter my room without being either seen or heard. As i started getting up i saw that its not exactly that easy.. I managed to get to my window but now its time to open it.. and its locked. Luckily i learned how to do that in a special class.. payed by my parents.. Well i never tough that would be useful but here we are.

I did managed to get inside, to my surprise without anyone noticing. I got changed because if the maids would see me like this they would 100% tell on me. This time i picked something more medieval.