Chapter 14 - HIM?!

After not a long time Techno and Philza got ready to come with me to my Kingdom.

The walk was enjoyable as both Techno and Philza would take care in case there are any creepers or mobs with armor and they would both just give me attention. At some points we stopped to play or run around a bit.

As we arrived i think it was somewhere around 4:30

Before leaving I hugged Philza and i gave techno a tiny kiss. "See you both soon" I said as i took my bag from techno. And yeah he was sweet enough to carry my bag. "See you soon, and when we will you may not recognize me, princess"
"Hope to see you soon, y/n"

i waved at them before jumping off the gate.

I'm goanna miss these guys

As soon as I got up to my window i noticed something but i didn't pay attention to it. After a few seconds i looked to see if Philza and Techno would still be there but they were just getting ready to leave.

Just about a minute after i entered my room something or someone pulled me by my hair. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY?!"

Oh i fucked up..

"I-.. I was on a tiny walk.. in.. in the garden?" i said hoping her to believe  "Oh really? For a whole day?! I have been waiting for you for a at least 8 hours! Plus you are not allowed to go out without the maids!" "B-but I-"

I fucked up.. i am dead, i am just dead.. oh fuck

"Ugh just leave it like that, now that we're here and we found you the perfect guy, we could start by you meeting him and then we plan the wedding."
"How many guys did you got to be this fast?" I asked surprised they came back in like no time "only one.. because he's the perfect one to be on the throne and i don't care what you will say, you have to marry him"

After a bit of talking she put me to change and she took me down to meet him

(^^^what y/n is wearing)

Not going to lie he didn't looked bad. He had black mid-length hair and his eyes were light blue. He wasn't dressed the best tho, could do better but that didn't matter.

 He wasn't dressed the best tho, could do better but that didn't matter