Chapter 6 - The War (part 2)

I was hugging Technoblade's coat. It was so fluffy and warm and it smelt like him. As i was thinking about when i hugged him for the first time, a tear from my eye. What if i wasn't going to see him again? what if something bad happens to him? 

I didnt really had what to do this whole time. I was home alone and had nothing really to do. Not that i wanted to go back to the castle but i would liked some adventure, even tho if i left techno said there might be chances someone finds me and tries to kill me. I didnt even knew how to use a sword but to fight someone who already knows how to? seemed impossible but yet i was so bored and i was finally free.. well not totally free but-

Time was going by really really slow. Every second felt like hours. I was that bored that i could jump off the window from the second floor just for the fun. 

I started thinking that getting killed in cold blood didnt sounded that bad after all.

I decided to go out in the forest and look around or play in the snow. The chances of someone finding me would be small enough for me to stop worrying.

I kept techno's coat on me, took the keys and a stone axe and left. I made sure i lock the door behind me.

I took the axe because i didnt wanted it to become night and zombies spawn around me without me even noticing and making me defenseless. 

I played in the snow like a child and went to a frozen lake and got the bad idea of jumping on it to see if i was lucky for it to be totally frozen or the unlock for only the facade to be frozen and fall into the water under the tiny frozen layer.

I jumped and, for my unluck, it was only a big layer that was frozen. I got all wet and started 'swimming' back to land. As i got out of the lake, i started laughing at my stupidness. Even tho it was really cold it was fun. 

When i was sitting on the land i heard foot steps. I looked around and saw nothing around me. It was probably a sheep i said to myself. Once again i heard footsteps. I looked around once more and saw nothing. Then i felt someone in my back. I turned around to see a really tall figure. He had a red eye and a green eye. He was so tall that my neck hurt looking at him. 

I got scared enough to jump at the scare but i felt in the water again without meaning to.

I was breathing heavily. 

"oh boy- I am so sorry if i scared you i- uh.. I-.. i didnt meant to" the tall figure continued "oh- uh- m-my name's Ranboo" 

(YALL AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO ALWAYS WRITES "Ramboo" IN PLACE OF "Ranboo" ?! LMAO)

I started calming down realizing he meant no harm. I started swimming back to land once again. "oh hello" i took a second to continue "well my name's y/n" 

~third person view~

Y/n started to dry her hair. Ramboo backed up a bit to leave y/n some space. He then asked "so.. uh- y/n, where do you come from?.. were like uh-- in the middle of nowhere?". y/n then looked at the tall figure that was in front of her. "well i dont really think i would trust you enough to tell you that" y/n said a bit hesitant. "Oh- well- well that's alright you dont have to tell me" he was saying a lot of "uh's" and y/n noticed that. 

"is there anything wrong? " y/n asked. "no- no no there's nothing wrong, you're probably talking about the- the way i am speaking but that's- that's just the way i talk" he said guessing what you thought about. "i am sorry if i am being annoying i- i just usually do this for- uh-  for no reason, i just randomly stutter"  he continued. " No dont worry! its alright but if you dont mind i would like going home because i am.. well wet, and i have nothing to change in." 

then Ranboo got a bit nervous.    "oh uh- well do you want me to go or- i mean its getting late and there- there might be uh- zombies spawning so tell me if you uh- uh want me to walk with you? oh jeez that sounded like i am trying to get your location uh oh-.... dont-.. please dont- dont take it personal or something"     y/n started laughing at the male in front of her. 

She seemed to get that the boy wasn't bad at all plus she was quite afraid of going alone so she invited him to walk with her "well.. if bringing it up, Its getting dark and i am quite afraid of going home alone so if it doesn't bother you, i would love if you would walk with me" 

~y/n's pov~ 

This boy, ranboo, he seemed all nice plus i was afraid of going home alone so i decided to ask him to join me. 

"well.. if bringing it up, Its getting dark and i am quite afraid of going home alone so if it doesn't bother you, i would love if you would walk whit me" I said. He just nodded and stared at me for a few seconds before saying "oh- Oh alright!" 

The both of us started walking home. On our way we talked and got to know each other better. He seemed so nice and funny. He was actually pretty peaceful. I would consider him a friend. 

Oh boy i do trust people too fast dont i? i thought to myself while ranboo was talking about himself.

A few zombies spawned around us. I took out my stone axe but to fight them but ranboo already took his sword out and managed to protect the both of us.

As we got in front of the house ranboo recognized the house "oh wait, you live with techno?" I looked at him. He seemed to know techno good enough to know where he lives. "well shorta.. I'm like a visitor but he left.. for the war.." i sighed, remembering that techno was probably right now hurt or even dead. I disliked that thought but i couldn't stop thinking about it. "oh cool.. i mean i am sorry but- oh wow i- i dont know what to say-" I started laughing at him but then a zombie catches me by my back and almost bites me. I screamed. Ranboo froze for a second but turned around seeing me getting attacked by a zombie. He attacks the zombie, hitting him in the chest and then cuts his head off. As blood starts getting out like a fountain, ranboo takes me  closer to the house, out of the place the blood would get. I was still in shock.

Ranboo then asked "are you okay?! oh my good that was scary even for me!" I was so shocked an scared so a tear fell down on my face. Ranboo was now looking at me with a worried face. He came closer looking at me looking for consent to hug me. As he got closer I hugged him letting another tear run down my face. "It's okay now" he said. I know i was being a bit too dramatic on this one but i was scared. I was trying to calm down.

"I am sorry, I'm being too dramatic on this one" i said as i backed up and wiped the tears from my face. "Don't worry, you are not dramatic i uh- i mean it's pretty normal getting scared after being uh- attacked by a zombie out of nowhere i suppose" he said as he looked away

After we both got in front of the door i asked him "so.. well i am alone and i would love someone to spend time with me but its not my house and i dont really know how much of good friends you are with techno or if you are alowed here.. if you know that you're alowed, and have time, do you wanna stay with me? " He looked at me a bit. "well i- i guess i am quite a good friend of techno's but I have to go watch over my son, Michael but I-.. i would honestly have stayed but i cant" he said as he was looking at me. "oh alright that's no problem" i said as i entered the house. 

We said our goodbyes and he left.

At first i thought he was intentionally coming for me and he was trying to pretend to be my friend but for sure he seem like a nice guy.

In the middle of the night, because i couldn't sleep i went downstairs. As i took a glass of water i heard footsteps. I got scared so i ran to get my sword and shield.

 I looked for a place to hide but still be able to see who's coming. I hid and waited to see what whats going to happen. I heard the door open....

Cliffhanger? yep! well i know i said this before way too many times but i am sorry for the late chapters and after yesterday's comments i dont really know but for the next chapter i already have plans and halfly for the chapter after the next chapter... Confusing? maybe.  

For god's sake i already planned what i have for the next chapter.. Anyone wanna join me in therapy? i will pay for all xD

Words:  1656

Reminder: I am proud of you and ily! You've got this! <3