Chapter 5 - the war (part 1)

Guys before this starts, i know this contains Dsmp events but they're not on the same dates and they're different, i will keep things like the war or schlatt but they will be different. To make things fit in and get to the things i wanted to i had to change things in the events and even they're dates. I'm sorry if it bothers or confuses some of you!

~techno's pov~

"Dream what the fuck, why are you here and why are you hugging y/n?!"

I didnt thought about it before saying it. Now it felt awkward. Both dream and y/n were looking at me.

"oh hi techno!" y/n said totally ignoring what i said earlier. "uh- hallo" i said also forgetting what just happen. Dream looked at me and smiled awkwardly. I noticed he didnt had his mask on.

"I was goanna get ready for the.. you know.." dream then said also forgetting what i said earlier. I nodded in response. I knew what he meant and i noticed he didnt meant to let y/n know about the war. As much as i wanted to spend time with y/n i had to go in the war. Soon enough y/n figured out there's something we dont want to tell her.

~y/n's pov~ 

"I was goanna get ready for the.. you know.." dream said. For a second i ignored what he said thinking he just forgot the word but then Techno nodded. That's the moment i realized they're hiding something from me. "ahem so for what are you guys getting ready?" Dream looked at me panicked. He then looked at me then back to techno and then back to me.

Techno then came a bit closer. "hey.. uhm y/n.. you know there's this war going on.. pogtopia against Manburg.." he said. Then realization hit me. They were going to war. I got scared. What if i lose them? i know techno fought in a lot of wars and he's alright but.. what if i lose him? what if i lose dream..? ".. i-is there g-going to be Wilbur as well..?.." But only then i realized. Manburg was a while ago L'manburg, and L'manburg was ruled by someone named Wilbur. The person that was there when i woke up was none other but Wilbur, the ruler of L'manburg himself. 

Techno spoke up "i mean.. you might not realized but he's the ruler of L'manburg.." I looked at him deep in the eyes somewhat admiring his beautiful black eyes. "I  just realized... You will be fine wo-" i tried to speak but dream cut me off "We have to hurry, i am sorry but y/n you shall better go or hide at the least" 

I was about to cry. all i could think about is that i could lose my friends in this war. I seriously didnt wanted them do get hurt. "look, y/n i know you're probably scared but yet the best chose is to hide or go back. If they find you they will find you useful for.. well i dont know what but they could use you as an advantage to get to me or Wilbur or techno or the others" Dream said trying to calm me down, getting a bit closer, I could see techno looking somehow different to dream when he came closer. 

Then i remembered, my parents were going to Manburg. That could stop them to stay there a good 3 weeks because they will stay there until the war stops, not being allowed to travel back.

techno then went in the basement without saying a word. Dream started making potions, teaching me how to do them as well in case i might need to. Techno then came back with a iron sword and a shield. He came closer saying "y/n, i know you dont know how to fight but these could help you in case of something." as he handed me the sword and the shield. They were a bit heavier than i tough they would be. 

Techno started to look around, open chests or help dream with the potions. When they were done, it wasn't yet the time so techno took the chance to teach me how to fight. He taught me the essentials. Then a new person came in. He had a bucket hat and had blonde hair. He looked a bit old. "uhm.. hi" i said.  "oh hello I'm Philza, you must be y/n, right?" i didnt knew him but he seemed to know my name so i backed up to techno, hugging his arm, hiding my face on his chest. "w-who's that..?". Techno just laughed so that meant that old man was someone he knew.