3

Clints POV

I peered down from the vents and watched Nat laugh. LAUGH!! Nat never laughs anymore, recently she's been... more sad and serious than usual. But today she looks... lighter? As her best friend I'm glad, but something's not right. Other than us- the Avengers- Nat doesn't have any friends soooo... who's she texting?

I think, as her bestest friend, that, for her safety, I should investigate.

Third Person POV

"Please?" "No." "Please?" "No." "Pleeeeaassssseee?" "For the last time, Clint, I'm not stealing Natasha's phone for your curiosity!" Clint had been bothering Pietro for hours now, and he just. Wouldn't.  STOP!

"But you don't understaaaaaand!"
"I really don't care."
"But-"
"Nope."
"Shes-texting-someone-new-and-we-could-make-a-new-friend!!!"

Pietro rolled his eyes, then stood up.
"Fine, alright! Just shut up," he said and Clint did a quick victory dance, before telling him his plan.

@~@ This is Jay and they are feeling a bit lonely today

"Nat! Naaaat! Tony said he could beat you in a gymnastics contest!"

(Tony looked around the room, "huh?")

With a sigh, Nat got up and went into the living room to find Clint and Tony- Clint looking smug and Tony confused.

"What is it this time, Clint?"

Pietros POV

"Nat! Naaaat!" I heard Clint shriek from the living room. That was my signal. I ran into Nats room and spotted her phone lying unlocked on her bed. I quickly wrote down the number on the screen on my hand (I really have the memory of a goldfish! Wait, is that the saying..? Maybe it was- Nope, cant get distracted, where was I...) before speeding out of there like my life depended on it. Which, come to think of it, it kinda did... Natasha was scary!

??? made a new chat
??? added ??, ???? and ?????
??? changed their name to CawCaw
CawCaw changed ??s name to Nat
CawCaw changed ?????s name to Speedy
CawCaw changed ????s name to STRANGERDANGER

STRANGERDANGER: what!?