9

Tony's POV

"Aaaaaaaand... there!" I had finally finished hacking into some kid called Ned's phone. His firewalls... wow. Just, wow.

"Great!" Nat replied. She hadn't left my side since I had promised to find her kid- quite a few hours ago. Clint had been distracted by Pietro's nervous pacing, so had gone over to try play videogames and take their minds of the situation. Judging by the fact that they were still on the same round, I'd say they were failing.

"I'm pretty sure that they are very close, because my kid trusts him enough to go to when injured." I looked at her, trying to see if she was joking. I mean, in my defence, it is hard to tell sometimes.

"Right, so is your kid a boy or a girl?" Nat was silent. "A male or female? A guy or a gal? ... Seriously!? You don't know!?"

Nat stayed silent. Wow. She didn't know the gender of her kid. Great parenting, and that's coming from me!

"I think he's a him." Nat eventually said. Alrighty, let's look at 'Neds' contacts.

"Mum," No.
"Dad," Nope.
"Baddest b*tch," I really hope not.
"Spidey-boi," Wait wait wait. Hold up.

"NAAATTTTTTT!!!!! CLINTTTTTT!!!!! MAXIMOFFFFFFF!!!! YOUR KID IS SPIDERMAN YOU IDIOTS!!!"

The three rushed over to me. "What!? How do you know?" Pietro asked. "Look!" I showed them the screen and Ned's contacts.

"Maybe... maybe that's not him?" Clint tried. "Unless Ned has your kid down as Mum, it's him. The poor boy only has 4 contacts!"

Nat's POV

No. No no no. This couldn't be happening. The room started spinning slightly, so I ever-so-casually went and sat down on a chair.

The kid- MY kid was out there risking his life every day and I had no idea. How... How didn't I know?

Clint's POV

Nu huh. No way. My son couldn't be Spiderman. Next to me Natasha collapsed onto a chair, and Pietro started vibrating. Weird...

Pietro's POV

Wow... My brother is a superhero! Just like me, mum- sorrrrrry Nat, and d-Clint.

That's great!

I really want to start running and go to find him, but I can't. Not yet. So, instead, I let myself shake a little, barely noticeable to anyone looking. Unlike m-Nat who shakily sits down or Clint who freezes.

Not that I'm watching them or anything. I'm just, a bit, worried? Since loosing Wanda in Sokovia (fite me, it's my story), I'd been cautious to let anyone in. But Nat and Clint? They are like family to me, constantly there for me, supporting me. The other Avengers do everything they can to help, but the pair of adults...  they, honestly, are like my new parents.

Not that I can tell them that.

No way.

Never.

I kind of like being alive.

~
A/N Just so ya know, I got no idea what's happening with the tenses 😂

Also, I'm back at school so updates will be more irregular because ExAmS 😭😭😭