20

Third Person POV

"What happened?" Peter landed silently behind of Natasha, who, in turn, grabbed his outstretched arm, pulled it over her shoulder and flipped him onto the ground in front of her. She froze once seeing who it was.

"Um. Hey Mrs Black Widow Ma'am! Sorry..? Nevermind. Are you ok?"

"Am I- I should be asking you that! Sorry I-" Peter cut her off. "It's nice to meet you!" He held his hand out shakily, and after a moment's hesitation, Natasha took it, heaving him onto his feet.

"Man, you... you really knocked me off my feet!" Peter joked, and was rewarded with a chuckle from behind the pair.

"It's nice to- What the hell happened to you!?

Peter looked down at himself hesitantly. "Umm," he began.

"And don't lie." Natasha's disapproving look made Peter instantly want to apologize and go to any lengths to make it up to her.

"Brother!" Pietro ran over and scooped Peter up in a bear hug, before swinging him over his shoulder in a fireman's hold. Peter didn't bother struggle at who he presumed (using his amazing detective skills and the fact that he was moving too fast to be seen) to be Quicksilver (aka Pietro, aka HIS BIG BROTHER OMIGOSH WHAT IF HE HATES ME!?!?!?), as he was fairly certain he could escape at any time.

"Put him down, Pietro!" Clint walked over to where the two stood (the blond man refusing to put his little brother down). "It's nice to meet you kid," he grinned, holding his hand out for a handshake. Peter gave a shaky smile before extracting himself from Pietro's tight grip.

"Yeah, it's nice- it's nice to meet you too." Stepping forward to return the handshake, Peter fell forwards as Natasha grabbed his arm again, and pulled him into a hug.

"You ok?" Clint queried.

Knowing what he was thinking, Peter nodded at him eagerly. "Yeah, no, I'm fine! It really looks worse than it is- the fire was only small and the car chase was practically over before it had began!" He saw the nervous looks the three he had already begun to accept as family shared.

"No, really- the thief was only just about to steal a car but saw me swinging towards them so got on their bike- motorbike, I mean, can you imagine on a tricycle?? That would be hilarious. Maybe. If you find that sort of thing funny. Anyway, um, they just drove away so I didn't stop- like, they weren't breaking the law, were they? So really-"

He was cut off by Nat's exhausted laugh. "You're ok?" He nodded.

"I am so fricking- don't look at me like that Nat, he's a kid- fricking exhausted, but, so, wait, a whole gang of car thieves were scared off by... you?" Clint asked in disbelief. What sort of reputation must his son (he'd already adopted him in his head) have to scare off criminals like that?

"N-no there was just the one." Peter looked down, inspecting the floor carefully.

"But you said they were going to steal a car?"

"I..." Peter trailed off.

"What bro?"

"They were wearing the gender fluid flag and... Ididntwanttopresumetheirgender..."

It was as they all simultaneously pulled him into a hug without hesitation, that, silently, Natasha, Pietro and Clint all swore an oath to protect their son, their brother, their kid at all costs, forever.

I updated! Yay

Just want to let you know, if your name begins with
A,
D,
G,
J, or
L,
you will have an amazing day tomorrow.

If your name begins with
S,
F,
H,
K,
Y,
E or
T,
someone you care about very much will do something nice for you (whether it's a partner, a friend or a family member).

If your name begins with
U,
O,
X,
V, or
N,
you will have a great sleep tonight (note: if it is early in the morning but at night (e.g. 1am) you should GO TO BED but also this is talking about tonight).

If your name begins with
W,
R,
Z,
I,
P,
C,
B, or
M,
something nice is coming your way!!

If your name begins with Q... just... watch out for staplers, ok? Also, coats. Other than that you will have a great day! (Oh, also polished surfaces 😬).

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

On another note, I made a new cover for this book! I'm rly proud :P

Get some sleep, and au revoir!

~ A self proclaimed phycic (sp?) as of rn