The Story Of Katy The Time Skip

This is in NO way part of the story, but...
I wanted to write an AU about Katy the time skip.
The plot was written alongside (the amazing and fantabulous) @theghostofvirmor and (the fantibulous and superb) @hoodie_proxy_666 .
In the comments.
As a joke.
But I wanted to write it so...
I am.
Idk why.
But I am.
And this is NOT what will happen to Katy eVeR because it is just an AU, and we all love Katy.
Here goes...

~

Katy hummed to herself. She was at her first day of work in TimeSkip™, and was very nervous. What if she messed up? What if she was fired!? So many things could go wrong! 'No,' Katy told herself, 'no, I will not think that way! Come on me, I can do this! What's the worst that can happen?'

After an exhausting Time Skip, Katy heard words from the other side of the office. "F*ck you Katy!"

It was a colleague, called Ghosty, who had been slightly frosty towards Katy all day.

Katy thought that she must have done something wrong, so broke down in tears. She couldn't believe that she had made an enemy on her first day!

But Hoodie wasn't having it. As Ghosty started laughing at Katy's distress, Hoodie ran over and SHOT Ghosty!!!!!

"WHO ELSE WANTS TO MESS WITH KATY!?" Hoodie shouted, daring anyone else to answer them, despite them, Katy and Ghosty being the only ones in the room.

Katy was shocked, and her surprise only grew as Ghosty dodged out the way and produced a ROCKET LAUNCHER out of their pocket!!

Ghosty shot it at Hoodie, but Katy suddenly got angry. Ghosty was trying to hurt someone who was just trying to  defending her!

She roundhouse kicked the rocket launcher out of Ghosty's hands, and went on defensive. She... wanted to protec.

Behind her Hoodie looked up in shock. "Aw, thanks!" He mumbled to her, trying not to distract her.

Ghosty tried to avoid the kick, but Katy's hardcore Karate moves were undefeatable. Ghosty backfliped onto the balcony of their house, since they lived right next door to the office building, and the window was wide open.

Ghosty, enraged at the pairs defensiveness, grabbed a hidden sniper rifle, AND a handgun, and shot Hoodie. BANG!

Hoodie fell to the ground, dead.

Ghosty then went forward to attack Katy hand to hand, a veil of red mist covering their eyes as a wild rage takes control of them.

Katy, heart broken at Ghosty's actions, kicks them straight in the chest. Back, Ghosty falls, straight off the balcony, and Katy can hear their neck snap. They were dead.

She then raced back to Hoodie. They couldn't be dead! Then she remembered: she knew CPR! She could save the life of her new friend!

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin alive, stayin alive, ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!" Katy sang, as she brought Hoodie back to life. Then... Hoodie gasped for breath.

Katy had officially become BAD*SS!!!!

However, unknown to her, Ghosty had taken a potion of immortality earlier that day, and was clicking their neck back into position on the street.

Because they always think ahead.

Climbing up the drainpipe, they grabbed a knife out of their boot, and stabbed Katy in the neck, causing her to fall to the ground, dead.

Unsatisfied, Ghosty pulled the knife out and stabbed her over and over again until her... um... guts fell out.

(Gosh this story has gotten dark!)

With ANOTHER hidden knife, they turn and kill Hoodie.

The end.

~
What the FrIcK was that!?
I didnt even realise that it was so dark until I wrote it! 😂
Oops.
Lmao.