13. Godforsaken Spit of Land

Athena

"What now?" I asked in alarm, not sure where Ace was going with this.

"In short, we are going for our honeymoon." Why?

"Why?"

"God, Athena. I already told you, the people at the gala kept asking, we have to make people believe and so I told them we planned to go this weekend. Now it's weekend. So pack up." I stared at him to see if he was joking.

But then my mind reminded me he wasn't a person to joke.

He had a really bad way to express his emotions into words, so whatever he says, better believe it because it will be the truth and he will be completely serious about it.

"Alright. Where are we going?" I took the news in quickly, because if you are married to Ace, you should expect yourself to be diving in Southeast Florida one moment and going for a party in Las Vegas the next.

He doesn't even know how weird and hectic his life is, that much he have gotten used to it.

"The Bahamas." He replied boredly while standing by his bookshelf in the study, reading something while my jaw dropped.

"Go pack up Athena, we are going by tomorrow morning." Ace said again and I would have probably left earlier if I wasn't in awe and literally spluttering.

I love the Caribbean islands.

"Fuck, thank you thank you thank you!" I rushed forward and hugged him without thinking. He tensed but I was in no mood to take his emotionless crap cause damn, I was gonna visit the Caribbeans.

"I know I probably made you uncomfortable but if you don't want me to hug you don't take me to amazing places like the Caribbean islands! Nope, you can't change the location now. Tataa, let me go pack!" I gushed and left him to his utter relief as he mumbled a 'crazy woman'. I was one so I didn't even bother to change it.

"When you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land you forgot one very important thing mate." I imitated as I skipped to the door. I loved the Pirates of the Caribbean series, one good reason I love the islands there too.

Especially Jack. Sadly I can't have Jack.

"I am Captain Jack Sparrow." A deep voice grumbled from behind me, making me turn around. Jack?!

No, fuck its not Jack, stupid. Even better.

"Ace? You told me you never watched movies?" I asked in shock as my jaw hung open.

His eyes were still on the book as he walked back to his desk, his muscles flexing and I saw it all because he never bothered to wear a shirt. Fuck him.

"I stopped after I got the CEO seat. Now get out and pack, and close the door on the way."

....I think I can have a peculiar Jack.

_____________________________________

I can't even stand with the excitement in me. Maybe because it's been long since I took a vacation.

Here we were at the airport with Ace's private jet in front us, ready to be boarded. Majestic beast.

 Majestic beast