14. Rotten Tomatoes

Athena

"Ughh..." I clutched my head as I groaned. My head was pounding. I never had headaches much, what's going on?

It was dark outsi- - wait, outside?! I am not in the fucking plane! Where am I?!

I looked around wildly ignoring my head. I seemed to be in a luxurious room, a hotel room perhaps? Definitely not the jet.

Huh? There was Ace and my luggage. So I was safe, he was here.

I looked outside the large glass window and saw the endless dark ocean, it's wave sounds echoing in my ear.

"What the..." I tried to ignore my pounding head and think. Think, think.

I was bored, I asked to play 21 questions to Ace. We drank the chocolate shake and answered each- -

Oh no he didn't.

"You are awake. We reached the beach house two hours ago." Ace's voice snapped me out my thoughts and yes, he deserved a lightning powered slap.

I stood up quickly from the bed and turned around to see him entering the room, wearing only sweatpants and he looked really cozy and relaxed.

Not anymore. I was fuming.

"You drugged me." I stated in a deadly calm tone, my hands turning to fist. I have no idea why I was getting angry this much, but I knew I couldn't control it.

He could have just asked me to shut up. Not that I will, but really? Drug me for that?

"Yeah, you were annoying. Drink this up." I watched as he bend down to grab something from his suitcase and threw something at me. I just moved away, my gaze still on him.

"... it's painkillers?" Ace almost asked, staring at my form. "You drugged me Ace."

"Yeah, I did. I told you that." Can't he fucking see what he did?

"You drugged me. You can't do that, Ace." I stated, rolling up the white shirt sleeves I was in. He even changed me, in only a shirt and underwear, that's it.

"Well you were annoying." Ace too stated in a monotone, watching me roll my sleeves with a slight amusement covering his face.

"I am gonna punch the shit out of you." I growled, striding forward, only for him to raise his hands in defense.

"I am sorry, but I had to do it. Besides, it's literally impossible to punch the shit out of someone." I narrowed my eyes at him.

Ace saying sorry was something I should celebrate but with the anger I had in me, a sorry wasn't enough. It looked way too simple.

I raised my fist and hit him squarely on his jaw.

"Tiny hands work great." He huffed, massaging his jaw and glared at me. "You are overreacting, Athena."

"Oh yeah? How about I poison your food tomorrow? I will tell in your funeral that you were overreacting by dying." Another scowl took place in his face as he glared at me.

Why was he standing straight even after that punch?

Ace was prepared for the next blow, because he caught my hand in mid air and spun me into him, locking my arms on my chest with his.

"That's enough Athena. Grow up." He growled, pushing my front against the wall and sandwiching me between these stupid bricks.

"Grow up? I am not the one who drugged their wife because they were annoying." I huffed, pushing back with all my strength.