36. Infidelity at its Best

Ace

I am fucked.

When did I start smiling without any damn reason? I am fucked, I am fucked, I am way too deep.

But I can't even enjoy that feeling of confusion. It is confusing, but I want to be confused with Athena and not with my ex-fiance and my son.

Like....seriously? Will I ever get peace?

A knock on the door snapped out my thoughts. I sighed at my own frame, not liking the way I had my fingers above the keyboard but not typing in a single letter. Zoning out is the worst.

Screw you, Athena.

Actually, screw me.

Shut up, she is sore because of you.

....But damn that tight, sweet pussy. 

"Come in and disturb me later." I grumbled loudly when the knock was heard again. The other side went silent as I let out a soft sigh. Spinning my chair around, I faced the crystal clear glass wall before staring outside the city.

The chain of hotels was the only thing I was proud of.

Now, maybe Athena. Where was she all this while? All the time when I was suffering? Why didn't the marriage happen earlier? I could have had more years with her.

Shaking my head, I forced the thoughts of her out of my mind, or I would go bankrupt soon.

Don't want her to starve.

As if you provide her with your money. She has her own fucking empire, Ace.

A frown formed on my face when the realization struck down on me. I have never bought her anything, not even a beautiful dress.

- Ena where are you right now?

I messaged her, and two entire minutes later she replied.

-.....at a cafe eating lunch with Layla, why what's wrong?

My lip twitched at her question. She knew I never texted her during work hours.

- Everything is fine, I just need a favor.

- omg did you hit your head anywhere?
Ace asking for help?

I frowned at her text. I wasn't that petty to ask for help, was I?

- Can you or can you not?

- ok ok grumpy pants. Heck yeah
I can, what's the favor?

I now smiled at her reply. Always ready to help, always by my side. I hope I never screw up when it comes to her.

- The cafe and the address. Now.

- Gee, that's it? I will just send a live location...

Meanwhile, I called up my assistant and asked him to go meet my wife, sending him the location.

I wonder how she will react to what I am about to say.

- Lucas will come right now.
Finish off 1M for me.

- the what now?

- get rid of a mere one million
from my card, Ena.

I didn't get a text back for a long time. Just when I almost gave up she texted me.