Chapter 13: Wth are you doing here?!

Jeff lay down on his bed, annoyed by the dream he just had. He tossed and turned towards his right side. He was then jump scared by Slenderman himself who seemed to be standing by his bed, watching his every move. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!-" Jeff fell off of his bed and quickly fixed his posture and grabbed his knife from the shelf, pointing it towards Slender. "My brothers will be busy for a couple of days, I will be staying with both you and Aida for the upcoming days. Aida agreed that I can stay here in your room." Jeff shook his head, "The fuck you're not! You're not staying in my room. Fuck- just stay in Aida's room!"

Aida heard the commotion in Jeff's room and decided to check in on them. "Jeff, what's with all the shouting and shit. I'm trying to sleep." She glared at the child. "Why is Slenderman here?!" Aida looks at the faceless child and back towards Jeff, "He needs a place to stay while his brothers are away for days onward. Why?" Jeff scoff "Bullshit."

Aida breathes a chuckle. "Whatever Jeff, just keep it down." Jeff's mouth was slightly agape, "I am your responsibility, am I not?!" Baffled at those sentences, Aida turned her attention back to the carved smile child. "I wish it wasn't. Look, Jeff, I love you and all, but this attitude of yours needs to stop. At least for the week while Slender is here with us."

Jeff attempted a glare towards Aida, "Why can't he sleep in your room?" Aida grinned, "Because you need a friend, y'know, boys' night." Jeff turns his attention towards Slender. "That ain't no boy." Aida lets out a laugh at that, "Shut up and just enjoy his company. Both of you should enjoy each other's company." "I don't want to-" "Can't hear you, la la la laaaa" Aida cut off Jeff's sentence while she covers both her ears with her hands, walking away from the boy's room and into hers, shutting the door and ignoring him throughout the night.

"Fuck you, Aida." Slender takes out his bedroll and lays down in it. "Goodnight, Jeff." Jeff rolled his eyes, "Whatever, good night and shit." He climbed into his bed and put on his eye mask back on his eyes. He then fell asleep quite quickly, surprisingly.

♤♧♤♧

A/N:
You'll find out why Slenderman is in Jeff's room out of nowhere. It will be explain with a little more detail. It's in the writing process. And a little someone will appear in your life. I wonder who? Hmm, guess we'll find out who that is in a couple of chapters, right?

Hope you enjoyed reading and thank you for reading it. 💕