Chapter 5: The Answer

Alright, it is time for the answer. I need to find the answer as to who are these people that wrote on my board. My random board.

I decided to call her, ya know, anonymous69XD. "Stop that." I suddenly heard a voice telling me to stop. 'It sounded like Aida but, but it couldn't be her...could it? Nah.' I thought. Then I heard a knock on my window, "Bruh, I'm outside your window." I looked at the window completely shocked. "What the fuck are you doing at my window, Aida?!" I whispered yell as to not make my neighbours think that I'm insane. Maybe I am slightly insane, who knows.

Aida climbed inside chuckling in the process, "You should look at your face, it's priceless." I replied her with a "What? You mean this beauty? Of course it is." I posed dramatically and Aida rolled her eyes, smirking "Yeah." I blushed a little at that. "Y-you know someone could see you out there." Aida nodded at (Y/N) "Yeah, but I don't care. I got my mask on, safety first, am I right?" Aida winked playfully at (Y/N). (Y/N) did a 'Pffft' sound at Aida and Aida laughed.

(Y/N) looked at their board and remembered, "Oh, before I forget, did you do that?" pointing towards the board to which Aida looked and nodded with a smile on her face, at least you think she is smiling underneath the mask, seemingly proud of what she did, "Yes sirrr! Me and boys did that. Pretty cool huh-" "Y'all weird." (Y/N) cut Aida before she could finish her sentence. "I- bitch. I like you. You're going to be a great addition to the daycare." Aida nodded to herself.

(Y/N) shrug, was about to go and do what they usually do on a daily basis, before Aida slipped in an ID card of some sort. "What's this?" (Y/N) questioned Aida holding the card in their hand. "Your ID card, you'll need it for tomorrow." "Oh." (Y/N) then kept the card at a place where they can see it.

"Well, I'll be off then." Aida jumped out of the window, before (Y/N) could stop her, they looked outside and she was nowhere to be found. Its as if, she just vanished off to some other place. "Huh?...Oh well." (Y/N) shrugged and go on about with their day.

---
A/N:
Ngl, I was thinking off abandoning this book. BUT, seeing y'all's comments made my day and gives me inspiration to re-update the book with new chapters.