Chapter 4: The Meet

(You may put the video on loop.)

~At the park @ 5, right on time~

I walked around the park and decided to sit at one of the benches near a couple of thick bushes. Thick but cute in its own way, might I say that I would love to snuggle up on it if that isn't obvious enough. Don't question it, its just, comfy lookin' ya know. Also, they didn't really specify on which side of the park to meet, right? Or did I forgot? I might've forgotten about which spot, but I'm just going to sit and wait here because I'm so tired of all the walking around the park.

As I was about to touch the bushes next to me, I felt as if someone had seated their buns on the chair- I meant bench, next to me. I then, slightly hesitated and look to my side and see the person next to me. To my surprise, they're wearing a brown coat just like what 'anonymous69XD' told me. I asked them, "Are you by any chance, anonymous69XD?" the person then replied with "That's not what I told you to say to anyone what the actual eff mate. Alright, what does EJ likes to eat?". I nodded and confidently answered with the word, kidney.

"Good." said anonymous69XD- "Okay, you'd better stop calling me by that dumba$$ username or else-" they suddenly spoke out loud. I slowly ask who are they talking to and they said, the Author. Ah, I see, the character decided to break the 4th wall now. Well, it doesn't matter for I am not going to get distracted- Oh look! A bee! Hey bee, do you poop?! I must know the answer! Please!...Ahem, back to the story.

"Bees do poop by the way. I googled it," said anonymous69XD to the Author. Well now you know that bees do poop, you're welcome. I'm getting weirded out by them talking to a non-existent person. "Who are you talking to and what is your name? You never really introduced yourself once you got here, dude." they then nod and took off their mask and introduced their name. Turns out, their name is Aida and their pronounce is she/they. "What is your pronounce?" Aida asked. I told her my prefered pronounce and why am I mentioning this? I don't know, maybe I'm just taking a mental note for myself.

"So, Aida, what kind of job are you offering me? I'm both curious and nervous but excited at the same time." I smiled at her. She smiled back at me, telling me that its a job where you babysit kids, but the kids that she's been babysitting isn't normal. I asked her about the kids and she told everything and I mean it, every single thing. Apparently, the kids are all some kind of killers, creatures, and other stuff that I couldn't imagine.

"What the fu-" I was about to shout before she shushed me up. "Shhh, don't make a scene. So, do you want the job or not?" she asked me with a grin while she looked at me, her eyes full of hope. I hesitated on wanting to take the job but then, I thought to myself, how bad could it be and what could go wrong? Right? Right. So I decided to take the job for I am not throwing away my shot. And as we were about to go on our way, we both exchanged phone numbers and then bid our goodbyes. I thought to myself that maybe I'll ask her about the notes that were on my corkboard. Maybe, just maybe, she'll have the answer to my questions.

~♤♡♧~

Hi, I'll be adding the characters that have been suggested to me in the first chapter. I'll try and find a way to insert them all in several chapters. But beware, they won't be here for longer than the others.

And don't worry, the fun had just begun.