Chapter 7: The Kids have arrived!

Finally, I get to meet the kids. I wonder what they're all like. The sound of cars stopping by the daycare and children's voices can be heard outside. 'Will they like me?' lost in your own thoughts. The sound of the door to the entrance opened, cling, "Goowd mowning, Miss Aida!" a kid with a goggle and a mask comes in. Aida greeted him with a joyful attitude, "Tobyyy, my lil' dudeee." "Did you miss me?" The kid looked at Aida with puppy dog eyes and giggling after doing so. "No, not a single bit." Aida playfully wink at the kid, who she called, Toby. (Y/N) breath a chuckle, "That's uncool of you, Aida." Toby looked at the direction of the voice, his eyes seemed to 'sparkle' once it landed on you.

He walked- no, he sprinted towards you, all giddy and excited to meet the new caretaker. "HIIII!" Toby waved at (Y/N). "Hi there." You replied back chuckled a laugh at him. "Are you the new caretaker?! If you are, what's your name?!" Toby seemed to bounced slightly, still excited to know about you. "Toby, not too loud, little dude!" Aida said from the entrance. Toby lets out an 'woops, sowwy' and his gaze back at you.

(Y/N) laughed, "You really want to know about me, huh?" Toby nodded vigorously. "YES!" (Y/N) nodded and told Toby to wait until all the children arrived at the daycare, then, you'll introduce yourself to everyone. Toby lets out a disappointed 'aw' but agreeing to wait for everyone else.

Once everyone arrived, Aida decided to introduce (Y/N) to the kids. "Everyone, meet (Y/N), (Y/N), these are all the CP Kinder's children that will be under our care." You said your hello's towards the children and almost all of them said their hello's back. The one hello that is loud was from Toby which made you chuckle. Jeff looked at (Y/N) with a glare as best as he could. It's as if he is plotting something, something unnerving. 

You caught his attempt at glaring towards yourself, "You good, kid? Do you need to go pee or something?" You asked confused on what the kid was doing in the first place. The other kids laughed, Jeff remained unamused, then he saw Aida standing near (Y/N), glaring daggers right at him. She mouthed out 'I got my eyes on you, Jeff.' Jeff then looked towards the ground and shook his head no, "I don't feel like going to piss, (Y/N)" You smiled at Jeff, well, tried to make it look like you're smiling from underneath the mask. "Oh, okay, I uh...understandable, have a nice day, kid." Jeff looked at (Y/N), "My name is Jeff." You couldn't help but to laugh at it, for it reminded you of the 'my name is Jeff' meme. 'Classic' you thought as you stopped laughing. "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at ya, Jeff." "It's, whatever. I don't fucking care." Jeff said with that sassy eyeroll.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N), I am what you called Slenderman. Others called me Slendy." You looked towards the children trying to see which one of them was talking. When a faceless kid raised his hand, "It was me that introduced myself to you, (Y/N)." You mouthed an 'oh' at the faceless child, "Nice to meet you, Slendy." He nodded.

The loud kid that you met earlier decided to stand up giddily and introduced himself. "I'm Toby, Ticci Toby." "Nice to meet you Toby-" you said as you were interrupted by Toby, "By any chance arwe you single?" You looked at the child, slightly speechless at the sudden question, Aida butted in "They're an adult, you're a child. No chance Toby. No chance." Toby pouts, "But, can I still be friends with (Y/N), Miss Aida?" Aida smiled, "Ask (Y/N) yourself, Toby."

Toby looked towards (Y/N), "Can I be fwends with you, (Y/N)?" You giggled and nodded, "Yeah, you can be my best pal, Toby. Heck, the bestest pal of all time." Toby giggled and runs towards you. He hugged your arm, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He released your arm and went back to sit at his spot. He seemed happier than ever and that made your heart melt on how adorable the kid is.

Next, the kid in green started to introduce himself. "Hello, I'm Ben. Ben Drowned. Nice to finally meet you, (Y/N). Do you play games?" Ben looked at you with his bloody teared eyes. You can't help but question that. "What happened to your eyes, Ben?" Ben looked down and doesn't answer the question, he seemed very uncomfortable hearing that question. Seeing the kid like this, you decided to replied his earlier question, "Yes. I played a lot of games. I played *insert the name of the games you've played here*." Ben looked up towards you, the smile appearing on his face again. He gasped excitedly "Really?! We should play games togethew, (Y/N)!" He said that he'd beat you in any games. (Y/N) didn't say anything, in fact, they just smiled at the kid thinking of a plan to beat him in multiple video games that you'd play in the future against the child. 'We'll see kid, we'll see.' You thought to yourself, the smile remained on your face.

Then the other kids introduced themselves, there's Tim a.k.a Masky, Brian a.k.a Hoodie, Laughing Jack a.k.a LJ, and Eyeless Jack a.k.a EJ. These are all the kids that here. Aida told (Y/N) that there will be more kids registered to be here in the future. For now, these kids are the ones that you'll be taking care off.

The kids went off and play while you decided to prepare their lunch. Aida gave (Y/N) the list of food. Some of the food made you raised an eyebrow unsure if this was a joke or not. You prepared their lunch and once it's lunch time, you called them out to eat. "Lunch time! Come and get your food while it's frrresh!" The kids stopped whatever it was they were doing and ran towards the table. You passed each one of them their lunch and you grabbed your own. Aida ordered fried salmon bento with miso soup and a bubble tea while (Y/N) ordered their favorite meal and drink. Aida started drinking her bubble tea and accidentally made eye contact with (Y/N). Aida looked at (Y/N), "What? I like balls in my mouth- lmao, it's pretty sus I know. Don't give me that look." (Y/N) lets out a 'pffft' sound and looked away, hiding their laughter before saying. "That's what she said." To which both (Y/N) and Aida laughed to.

Toby have finished with his lunch, he decided to grab a phone and show a certain video with a sound that made him feel calm. He went towards the caretakers and made (Y/N) listen to the sound of the said audio. "It sounds like water pouring." (Y/N) looked at the child with a smile and Toby nodded. Then Aida looked at both (Y/N) and Toby with a confused look, "Water porn?" and the words that came out of her mouth made you feel disappointed but not surprised, "No, I said water pouring- how did you hear water porn???" Aida mouthed a shocked 'oh' before she started laughing at what she said earlier. "I'm sorry, I heard it wrongly." Aida said still laughing, (Y/N) joined in the laughter while Toby is confused but joined in the laughter as well. "I don't get it." Toby said while laughing.

Once the day is over, you bid your goodbyes the children as they went home to their parents and cleaned up. After everything is done, you placed your card at the machine and waited for the beeping sound again. When the sound can be heard, you bid your goodbye to Aida who smiled and waved at you as you turned around the corner towards your home. All you can think off at the time was that you can't wait to come back again and meet more new kids at the daycare.

---
A/N:

That's that, for this chapter. The next will be a little more detailed, I guess. But hey, at least you finally meet the kids. And I hope that I can keep up with the children's name and remember who's in the story and who isn't in it.

Also, the water porn part is based off of a real event between me and my siblings. I had an earphone on so I heard it wrongly. But it was hilarious. My stomach hurt from laughing at the time.

Ah, before I forget, I have removed some of the old writing from this book and replaced it with the re-written version. The old writing is now a draft in a different book. I transferred the old writing there so, yeah.

Oh, and by the way, thank you for reading this book. I'm thankful that people actually find my book interesting in some way. And a future update will come and more children will appear at the CP Kinder. Hope you had fun.