Chapter 6: New job

~The Next Day~

I woke up stretching my arms upwards and hearing the pop sounds. To which meant that I am waking up great. Even though I'm not much of a morning person, I clearly would rather not wake up again- but here I am. Another day, another challenge. Oh, in this situation, a start of a new job. "Well, today is your first day, (Y/N). You can do this!" Slapping themselves awake and feeling the pain on their cheek.

(Y/N) walk towards their bathroom seeing the shower curtain is covering the bath. Slightly paranoid after all the horror movies that they've seen, they went back into their room and grabbed their weapon of choice and going back into the bathroom. Slowly, (Y/N) slides the curtain open, their weapon ready by their side. And...phew, (Y/N) lets out a breath that they were holding in. "Empty...just like my soul." (Y/N) smiled, relieved that there's no one is hiding in their bathroom.

After their nice and quick bath, they put on some clothes, ate some cereal of whatever you eat every morning or not, took the ID card with them and walked out of their apartment. And then what? Well, they started walking. Where? To the daycare!

Once they've arrived, (Y/N) took a deep breath and walks closer towards the door. (Y/N) was about to knock on the door but they looked down towards the welcome mat, on it is written 'No Trespassing: We are tired of hiding bodies' (Y/N) lets out a chuckle. The welcome mat is probably there as a joke or to scare off some trespassers from coming in. The sound of the door opening startled (Y/N) slightly. There at the entrance, stood Aida, seemingly excited to see (Y/N) here. "Come on in, partner." Aida stepped aside for (Y/N) to come in and closed the door.

"Welcome to your new job, (Y/N)!" Aida smiled and continued "Welcome to the CP Kinder!" (Y/N) nodded with a smile, "I brought the ID card with me as well. What do I do with the card anyways?" (Y/N) gave a questioning look at Aida who responded, "Oh, right! Your ID card's purpose is to punch in and out of work. Go ahead, just beep your ID card on that machine by the counter. Just put your card against it and it'll make a beep sound. Meaning that you're in for work."

(Y/N) walked over to the counter and towards the machine, taking out their ID card, putting the card against the machine and beep. There's the said sound, which means that you are in for work. "Niceeee!" Aida then proceeded to hand a mask over to (Y/N). "What's the mask for?" (Y/N) questioned Aida, this time, it's about the mask. "You don't want to catch a cold from the kids now, do ya? I mean, we don't know yet. But, better be safe than sorry, am I right?" Aida smiled from underneath her mask.

(Y/N) nodded understanding what she meant. "Alright, thank you, Aida." "You're welcome, bestie." (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, "Did you just called me bestie?" Aida chuckled, "Yes sirrr. Its what I called everyone nowadays. Thanks to Rebal D, lmao." Aida laughed.

(Y/N) smiled, "Alright, bestie. When are we starting and where are the kids?" Aida walked towards the front door and gave (Y/N) a smile, "Oh honey, it's already started."

---
A/N:
Aaaand, that concludes this chapter. Chapter 6 is done. Now, I gotta get more ideas for the other re-written chapters. Well, anyways, I'll see y'all later and thank you for reading this book.

Also, after this chapter, you will see my old writing in this book. So, prepare for the cringe. For it is about to begin on the next page. You've been warned.