Chapter 19: New Children

[A/N: The new children are here! Finally, I know.] If you saw it being published before, no you didn't-

-----

"Hey, guys. Guess who decided to join the CP Kinder? Let me introduce you to them. First, we have, Dr. Smiley! Say hi to him and be nice...well, as nice as you can get." Aida told the kids and (Y/N) as she introduced the new addition to the CP Kinder. She brings Dr. Smiley into the room. He smiled as his shark-like teeth were revealed for everyone to see. "At least he's confident about his smile." Aida thought to herself.

LJ walked closely to inspect the new addition. Before he's able to speak, he gets pushed to the side by Toby, who seems excited to meet the newbie. "HI! Am Toby! I'm gonna be youw new fwiend." Dr. Smiley doesn't seem interested in befriending him as he shrugs Toby off, walking as he helps LJ up. "Are you okay?" LJ giggled in response, "Yes, thank you, Smiley." Dr. Smiley smiled at the nickname that LJ gave him, he loved the name. "I'll only allow you to call me by that name." Dr. Smiley stated as LJ chuckled.

As Dr. Smiley finished introducing himself, some other new kids decided to walk into the room making themselves present. Two girls had entered the building. "Holy guacamole my dudes! FINALLY! I have my gang." Aida exclaimed. One of the girls is named Jane, and the one with the pocket watch whose eyeball was replaced on one side of her eye is named Clockwork.

Clockwork seems to be bringing a giraffe toy with her. Toby ran up to her and pointed at her toy, "Does it have any name?!" Clockwork giggled as she told him the name. "His name is Jaffy, my best friend." Toby nodded as his smile widened behind his mask. "Nice to meet you, Jaffy, I'm Toby." He then looks at Clockwork, "What's your name?" His head is tilted after he asks her. "Clockwork." She smiled. Toby smiled back as he put his hand out for her to shake. "Toby. I know, I've told Jaffy first. Al-Also, can I call you Clocky instead?" His eyes sparkled with excitement as he questioned her. Toby would try to befriend her and grab his stuffed toy to play with Jaffy (you decide what his stuffed toy would be. Comment on what it is and I'll mention what it is in the future update. Most liked comment will be the chosen one).

Jane introduced herself as her eyes laid on Jeff, she looked at him with narrowed eyes. "I don't like him." She mentioned to (Y/N). (Y/N) glances over between Jeff and Jane as the two started glaring at each other. "Oh yeah?! I don't like your dumb face either." He speaks through gritted teeth. Jane hates Jeff, Clockwork decided to butt into the conversation on who she hates as well. She pointed toward Slenderman, "Cool, if you hated this kid then I hate on that one. He seems...well, I can't trust him." She stated as Slenderman shrugged it off with his reply, "I don't need the attention from you anyways. The caretaker have done their great job at doing so." He paused before he continued, "Also, my brothers. They got their attention on me a lot."

Zalgo questioned Clockwork, "What about me? Do you hate me too?" He seemed nervous but then smiled after she shook her head. "Nope. You're good...for now." Zalgo's smile widened as he and Clocky had something in common, "Nice." Zalgo said as he stood near (Y/N)'s leg. "This is (Y/N), they're my parent." Clockwork and Jane nodded at this. But they got interrupted by Jason The Toymaker, who cleared his throat out loud, "AHEM!". He seemed to have a black mouse toy resting on his shoulder. Aida pointed at the mouse, "That's cute. Does the little mouse toy have a name?" She questioned before Jason smiled as he succeeded in getting the attention of the others toward him.

Jason placed the mouse toy in his hand and showed it to the caretakers, "His name is Licorice. He's my bestie and my extra pair of eyes if anything or anyone does something suspicious." He explained. Both the caretakers nodded. "Nice." Aida smiled at him. "My name is Jason." He added more as (Y/N) smiled, "Nice to meet you, Jason and Licorice. Hope you like it here." Jason nodded as he went to greet the others.

The next kid to introduce themself is the Puppeteer. He seems to be...floating. No, he is floating while strings are surrounding him. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow at this and was about to ask him a question before Jeff beat them to it, "Are you dead? Are you a ghost?" (Y/N) blinked several times at the question Jeff asked as they facepalmed themself. "That is the most brilliant thing to ask him, Jeff." They mentioned a slight sarcasm in their sentence.

The Puppeteer nodded in response. "I am, do you have something against a ghost?" Jeff shook his head, "No, just curious if you're using some special effects and shit." He responded. Aida and (Y/N) shook their head as they both pinched at the bridge of their noses. The Puppeteer suggests that everyone should call him Pup which is easier to say and not as mouthful as his full name.

Aida on the other hand got a better idea, it's rather a suggestion on what to call him, "Or I could just call you Peter." Pup raised an eyebrow at her before he spoke, "Why Peter?" He questioned before Aida replied. "Well, you see, your name is Puppeteer right?" Pup nodded before she continued, "So I thought, since the last part of your name is Peteer, I should throw away the extra E and call you Peter instead-" Pup seemed unimpressed by the suggestion. "No. I like Pup better." He stated that (Y/N) is pinching their nose bridge again, this time, at Aida's suggestion. They softly speak to themself, "I'm surrounded by idiots." And yes, that included yourself as well. (/j)

At some point, Pup tries to take control of Aida's body but fails to do so as she is cheerful. He cursed under his breath before he went to hang around the others.

Herobrine came in and introduced himself, he instantly became close friends with Ben. They called each other 'Gaming Buddies' which is cute. (Y/N) smiled at this exchange as they looked at the lists of new kids and realized that one of them was missing. "Hey, have anyone seen-?" Before you could finish the question, you could hear a small sound of someone singing a nursery rhyme.

"🎶~The itsy bitsy spider
went up the water spout.
Down came the rain,
and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun,
and dried up all the rain.
So, the itsy bitsy spider
went up the spout again~🎶"

As LJ- wait, no, a look-alike of LJ slowly used his web and slowly hung down from the ceiling, lowering himself so that he was in sight. (Y/N) carefully look up at the child as they blink, realizing that LJ's look-alike is a spider, having red and black stripes instead of black and white. Itsy Bitsy introduced himself with a wave, "Hi, I'm Itsy Bitsy. Call me Itsy." He giggled as he lowered himself to the floor, standing straight as he hugged (Y/N)'s legs before he went to play with everyone else. Zalgo, who was standing by (Y/N)'s legs does not approve of this. "Hands off my parent! My parent, not yours. Get your parent." He hissed. Itsy laughs at Zalgo's reaction as he wraps him in his web, making Zalgo fall on the floor. He moves like a caterpillar as he chases after Itsy, annoyed by him. "Come back here!" You laughed at the interaction between the two, the others did as well.

Once the introduction was over, the children went on and played around in the daycare as usual. Jeff decided to be a pain in the ass about it and disturbed the new kids, especially Jane. He kept on mentioning that he did not regret murdering her parents and that if he had the chance to do it again, he wouldn't hesitate. Making Jane angry is Jeff's newest hobby which got him to a lot of time-outs and whatnot.

[A/N: Yes, I went and read on about them before I wrote this. Sue me- lol. I wanted to get their characteristics and personality right. Bare with me bruv. Anyway, sorry for the long pause on this book. I got the biggest writer's block again and to top that off, the same goes for art. Massive art block. Btw, I will be adding my characters in this book, but they'll mostly show up as side characters or background characters. Hope you enjoyed the addition to the book.

Sorry that this took so long and seemed a bit rushed. I might draw my OC's profiles so you would know what they look like. Heh.

Also, thank you for 18.6k reads guys! I never thought you'd like this random story that I made as a shitpost at first before I began writing for the plot. So, thank you so much. There's more chapters coming up. The next is being edited slightly and I'm rereading it over and over again to make it makes sense.]