Chapter 20

We were sat chatting about funny memories of her and Narcissa when a house-elf knocked on the door. "Miss Black, Miss Y/L/N, dinner is being served shortly" We nodded and the little elf disappeared. "Oh, Y/N. You must borrow one of my dresses. My father wouldn't approve of your clothes, no offence darling" I laughed and followed her to her room.

Hers was no bigger than mine and it looked almost identical. I looked over to her dressing table and noticed a moving picture. It was of the two of us at Christmas, smiling happily. She didn't notice me looking around as she searched for a dress.

She finally pulled one out for me to put on and it was so beautiful.

I used her bathroom to get changed and the dress fit me like a glove

I used her bathroom to get changed and the dress fit me like a glove. I stepped out and Bella stared at me in awe. "Y/N! You look absolutely beautiful" I blushed as she came up to me and kissed me. It was just a quick peck on the lips as we needed to head downstairs and join her family for dinner.

We walked into the dining room together and I took my seat next to her. At the table were Druella, Cygnus, Andromeda and Narcissa. "Everyone, this is Y/N and she will be staying with us over the summer until she and Bellatrix return to school. I hope that you will make her feel welcome" Druella said smiling at me. I smiled back to be polite.

Narcissa was on the other side of me and she asked me a question "What house are you in Y/N?" she was so sweet. I turned to Bella before answering her, she gave me a look which told me what to answer. "Slytherin" I said smiling. Although, I know that she will be joining us at Hogwart's along with Andromeda so I may have to tell them the truth in private. I just don't want their parents to hate me over my Hogwarts house, I am very aware that all the Black's come from a long line of Slytherins; Sirius is the only exception.

Cygnus didn't speak much, he just ate in silence and when he finished he abruptly got up and left. "Don't mind him, dear. He is very unsociable" Druella said to me. "Oh, I see" I replied and she smiled back. She is a lovely woman, I can see her kind nature.

Dinner soon ended and Bella and I took Narcissa for a short walk around the grounds. "Do you see much of your father Bella?" I asked and she shook her head. "Daddy is always busy working" Cissy said pouting, she must only see him at mealtimes.

My heart melts for little Cissy, she is so sweet and innocent. I haven't really spoken to Andromeda, she seems shy and timid around me. "What is Andromeda like Bella?" She laughed "she is a pain in the butt, she whines a lot and all we ever do is fight" now I get it. I've never had a sibling so I can't relate to Bella unfortunately. But I guess I could treat Cissy as a sister, we are already getting along extremely well.

We went back inside after an hour and it was pretty late so we decided to head to bed.