Chapter 31

The weekend came faster than expected. The six of us made our way up to the shrieking shack ready to change our lives.

The process was long and hard but we finally did it. James turned into a stag earning himself the nickname Prongs. Peter turned into a rat along with the nickname Wormtail. Sirius became a black dog and got called Padfoot. Me and Bella decided to be wholesome and transform into the same animal, crows. I got the nickname Beaky and Bella got the nickname Talon. Meanwhile, Remus is called Moony.

We all transformed back to human form (apart from Moony since it wasn't a full moon) "We have another surprise for you all" James exclaimed, pulling out a piece of parchment. "Ooo, yey. A piece of parchment! I've never been more excited" Bella cried sarcastically causing me to burst out laughing. "It's not just a piece of parchment Bella. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" he said pointing his wand at the paper and suddenly the words 'Moony, wormtail, padfoot, prongs, beaky and talon are proud to present the marauders map' I was in disbelief, this was amazing.

"The map shows every person in the school, including the ghosts and house-elves. All you have to do is say 'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good' and to stop viewing it just simply say 'mischief managed'" "You boys are so clever, you know that right" I laughed punching them in the arm. Now, we can sneak around at night undetected!