Chapter 45

Today is the big day. I am getting married to the love of my life!

I woke up alone. We decided to stick to tradition and not see each other until the wedding. We've had a lot of bad luck and don't want anything to ruin today for us.

I had a professional hair and makeup artist come in for both of us. Bella hates to be fussed over unless it's me so I just hope it goes well for her.

"Is everything going alright in here-" Cissy walked in as I had just finished getting ready. She stared at me, mouth agape

 She stared at me, mouth agape

(Your dress)

"Y/N. I can't. You, look, INCREDIBLE" she stuttered causing me to giggle. "Have you seen Bella?" She nodded, "I'm not going to tell you what she looks like Y/N. You will have to wait" I moaned but I knew she was right. I just couldn't wait to see my soon to be wife!

 I just couldn't wait to see my soon to be wife!

The venue was beautifully decorated. Exactly how we wanted it. We decided that I should be the one to walk down the aisle since she has done the whole marriage thing before so, Hermione was the one who gave me away. I reached the front and I stopped and stared at Bella, taking in all her beauty.

(Bella's dress)

(Bella's dress)

"Bella I- wow. You look amazing" I said speechless. "You don't look too bad yourself" I playfully hit her arm and we got on with the ceremony.

It was time to say our vows. I went first.

"Bellatrix Black. The moment I laid my eyes on you, I fell in love. I sure fell hard. We've had many complications and lost each other along the way but we found each other again. We are destined to be together. I couldn't have asked for a better friend, girlfriend, partner in crime, and now wife. You never cease to amaze me and I just want to thank you for being yourself. I've seen you at your worst, and at your best. I love you" her eyes welled up and I placed my ring on her finger.

It was now her turn. "Y/N. I felt an immediate connection the moment I saw you. We were brought together in extreme circumstances but you stuck by me. I'm not sure anyone else would have! You have been such an amazing part of my and Narcissa's life therefore, I want to thank you for all you've done for me and my family. Granted there have been times where I wanted to throttle you but you've been there. If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't be here today. You practically saved the world but best of all, you saved me" She placed her ring on my finger. It was beautiful.

"I now pronounce you wife and wife" Narcissa said. We shared a long, passionate kiss as wives. I had just one more surprise for her.

"There is just one more thing" she looked at me confused.

I handed her a picture and she burst out crying. She hugged me tightly before announcing.

"I'm going to be a mother. We are going to be parents!" she held up the photo of a baby scan, placing her hand on my belly "your mummies love you very much, you are going to be the final piece to our puzzle little one" My heart melted at her words.