Chapter 24

When we got to the castle, ready to start our second year. I decided to skip the sorting ceremony so I went straight to my dorm and put my stuff away. I noticed a letter on my bed, addressed to me so I opened it.

Y/N,

We don't know where you were all summer and quite frankly, we do not care. We are taking this as you don't want to come home again so wherever you were, I'm sure you can stay there next time you leave school. Please never contact us again, we are much happier without having to deal with your crap. Oh and like we said, we won't be here to pick up the pieces caused by your stupid mistakes. So when we were informed of the antics you got up to last year, you can imagine our disappointment. Which is why we decided to send the rest of your stuff to your 'circus school' so now you have no reason to come home. Enjoy your life, lots of love

Mum and Dad

'Lots of love' who does she think she is. I realised now that all my stuff was thrown into a trunk at the end of my bed. I couldn't even cry. Shows how much they care and I'm fine with that because now I have Druella and Bella!

I finished packing and went to find Bella, showing her the letter. "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I can't believe that they would do this to you?" she said sympathetically. "Don't be Bella! Besides, I have your family now. They've been more kind and welcoming to me over the last six weeks than my parents have throughout my entire life" She pulled me into a warm hug and I hugged back, it relieved some tension and I melted into her arms. She knew exactly how to make me feel safe.

We walked to the common room together and slumped down into a sofa, my head was in between her legs as she played with my hair. It felt so soothing, I could fall asleep. I almost did until the boys came in. "Long time no see you two!" James said as he hopped over the couch and landed on me. I thought he snapped my legs.

We spent all afternoon catching up, talking about summer. I spoke about how lovely Narcissa was and that Druella and I got along very well. But, Bella and I made sure to leave out anything relating to the dark lord and death eater business. Not even Sirius knew about it. And I'm not too sure they would take lightly to the news.