Chapter 33

It has been a few months since we transformed and we've had so much fun with it. Bella and I often transform and take flights together over the black lake. We're only small animals so we never go far.

I was sat in divination with Professor Trelawney. We were doing Tessomancy; reading tea leaves to predict the future. I was sat opposite Bella and she looked into her cup frowning. "Ugh, I can't understand this at all" I laughed at her concentration face while trying to determine my own. I studied the book carefully until it hit me. I dropped the cup causing it to smash on the floor. "Dear child, what did you see" Trelawney's bug eyes were coming closer to me so I panicked. I got up and left the classroom. I stood outside the door trying to steady my breathing. I can't believe what I just saw.

Bella swiftly followed after me, grabbing my arm before I got the chance to run away. "Y/N, please don't try and leave. Come on, let's go to the astronomy tower".

We walked there in silence but it was broken as soon as we got there. "Please tell me what you saw. You caused quite a scene in there not to tell me, your girlfriend" I looked at her with fear in my eyes. "It read that my future will be happy" She laughed "is that all? You stormed out and broke a cup in the process because you're going to be happy" I shook my head looking her dead in the eye, her face soon dropped when she realised there was something else. "I will be happy but it said that something I wish so dearly not to happen will happen, and I will have no control over it" I couldn't tell what that would be but it worried me. I didn't want anything bad to happen. "Y/N, it could be anything. Please don't worry. Just focus on the positive, you are going to have a happy future!" I tried to smile at her but my muscles wouldn't let me.

I hope she is right.