Chapter 2 sweet blood

The next morning I was woken up by loud screaming. Fuck, it's that baby!
I thought I was dreaming but unfortunately... This shit was real.

I sat up drowsily and head over to the baby's side.
I just stared down at it screaming and kicking one foot, was it trying to kick me?
Why you little-

  'KNOCK, KNOCK'

   I gasped. "Oh no!" who the heck was that?!
    No time for thinking, I needed to hide the baby quick.

I grabbed up the baby covering it's mouth. I needed a place to hide it and fast.
I set it down in the basket and hurried over to my wardrobe.
I opened it and put the basket in then closed the door but not before grabbing some clothes to wear.

I hurriedly got dressed as the person continued to bang on the door.
" For fucks sake, I'm coming! " I growled, angrily taking off my nighty robe and putting on my black pants and a white tee.

     I walked over to the door and opened it. I was surprised to see that it was only koichi standing there holding his one eyed teddy bear.
    I sighed. i didn't like it when people interrupts my morning routine. You can thank that bloody baby and my little brother for that.
     " Why are you up so early? " I raised my brows, crossing my arms over my chest. Koichi wasn't much shorter than me, I mean, I may be older, but I get mistaken as the youngest quite often. While his hair was purple going lighter to the tips, mine was a raven black with a blue hue if it were open to the sun. Neither of my parents have purple hair, or red, or even blonde, it's just the way that mot of us were born. I took after my mother, though. In every aspect actually.
     Koichi cocked his head, "Do you even know what time it is dumb dumb? Its already one and your still in bed." he turned, and scurried off. Probably knew that I would either hex him or... Hex him.
I glared after him. Who the hell was he calling dumb dumb?

I sighed and head back into my room opening the wardrobe and kneeling down to see the baby,
It was just lying there sucking it's toe. So gross.
" I wonder what's your name, or maybe I should name you.. " I said tapping my chin,
But no name could come to mind for this little brat and oh fuck I had no idea if it was a girl or boy.

     Should I check?

Eew! I didn't want to check. That's not right, it's so inappropriate. You can't watch somebody's you know what and it'll be find that's so not happening.
The baby kicked one foot up in my face Andi shrieked, jolting back.
    "Ew, ew, eww! " I rushed to my bathroom, wiping at my face.  That's a very nasty baby. Ruining my beautiful face with it's dirty feet is one thing, but with it's spitty dirty feet... That's top-notch nasty.

I stood in front the mirror brushing my teeth. There was probably bags under my eyes already... But I'm not sure, I mean I only stayed up one night until one and got twelve hours of sleep them woke up at one in the day.
Wait, f**k! I almost forgot about training. that must have been what koichi was going to tell me but forgot.
Shit I'd better hurry.
I dried my face and head back into the room grabbing my arrow but just then the baby started crying again.
I sighed and head over to the wardrobe opening it but before I could take up the baby it already climbed out the basket and ran off to my bed.
" What the- I started to say but didn't got to finish.
I had no idea the baby could walk for real.
I was gonna get up but then I realized there was some piece of paper in the basket.
I took it up and examined it there was a name written on it.
" Huh " I said so that's what the brat name is and now I'm sure what gender it is.

I put the paper back in the basket and went over to the baby who was trying to climb up on my bed.
I took it up and placed it down on the bed.
" Ugh f**k this baby stinks " I said scrunching up my nose.
I carried it to the bathroom and set it down on the floor.
" Hmm " I groaned.
bathing the baby was the last thing I wanted to do.
I groaned once again staring down at the baby who was now looking at me uncomfortably.
" What? " I said kneeling down but it scooted away from me saying " mm mm "
" Hey what's the matter " I said taking it up and holding it on my hip.
" No matta Lee me! " The baby whined pushing me with it's tiny chubby hands.
I giggled stupid brat!
Get those chubby sausages off my favorite shirt!
" No mess I no mess " the baby said pouting it's pink cutie lips,
Why the f**k am I watching the babies stupid lips.
" Listen up kid, did you make a mess cause if you did your gonna stay with it till the day you die cause I'm not cleaning it you hear me I'm not cleaning shit " I said.
The baby stared at me pouting then it looked down and touched my lips,
I would have moved if I wanted to but I guess I didn't eew spitty fingers yuck.
The baby played with my teeth but suddenly it screamed and started kicking in my hand then I realized, my fangs were out!
F**k how the hell did that happen I'm not thirsty I don't feel like feeding now, yet I feel something else I feel-good.. wait?
What the f**k is that suppose to mean this baby.. what the f**k is it doing to me.

I set the baby down and grabbed a napkin wiping it's finger which was bleeding then I put a bandage on it.
The baby played with it's and the bandages curiously.
I sighed and took it up then carried it back in my room and placed it on the bed.

I took up my arrow and bow once again the head out my room and down the hallway.
I couldn't stop licking my fangs,
That baby's blood tasted so sweet and powerful I just wanted to suck it out of it.. yet I do not.
Why do I not want to hurt this little infant? am I falling for the little human? is it too cute to kill? am I too soft to kill it?

I walked down the long stairs thinking and thinking, after all the baby was the only thing I could think of, damn I wish I hadn't heard that damn baby crying,
Why me?
Anyone else could hear it.. yet I was the only one who went.
It's like I was the only one meant to find the infant.
Chosen one heh, that's so f**king stupid.
I still can't figure out how the baby got there though, if some human hadn't put it there.. then who did?

I reached down the stairs and head for the living room door.
I opened it as soon as it was opened by someone else.
" Esmeralda! " I said to the four eyed vampire that stood outside holding the doornob.
" H..hey Jack! " She squeaked backing away and lowering her head causing her two pig tails to fall.
She was so cute, but I don't like her my mom tried like a hundredth time to get me to date her but I never did she is definitely not my type,
She's to innocent to cute too shy to sweet to vanillary if you know what I mean,
So I won't ever go out with her no.
And besides I'm not into girls and I'm definitely not into boys!
I'm probably a single but I'm not sure.
" Uh.. would you like to go for a walk with me? " Esmeralda asked
Putting out her hands as if she was praying, so innocent.
" No, actually I have to train " I said and walked pass her but she grabbed my hand ugh I hated when she does that so clingy that's something else I hate about... girls.
" Forcing me to go with you will never work Esmeralda so just stop it " I said.
" Mm mm no! I like you why can't you see that? " She said stomping her foot.
" I can very well see that, but I don't like you, I hate girls and everything about them so let me go or I will hurt you " I warned
But she still didn't let go.
" I won't! Not until you agree to go out with me " she demanded
" Ugh " I groaned stupid b***h..
Wait, I know exactly what I want her to do for me.
" Esme " I said.
" Huh? Y.. yes! " She said.
" Do you know how to take care of a baby? " I asked.
" Uh.. sure I know " she said.
" Good " I chuckled.
" Cause Freddy needs a real mother " I said to a confused Esmeralda.

⭐💬💗💖😘