Chapter 7 date gone right

After i put Freddy to bed I went out on the date with Esmeralda.

I was carrying her to the " Dracula's bar "
Which was a place Dracula's hang out and eat.
It was located in the dark part of the woods And it was only opened at night.

" I always wanted to go there but my mom always say it's for older Dracula's " Esme said entwining her hands with mine.
" So you wanna go home? " I asked looking down at her.
" no! Tonight's our date night I don't wanna go home " she said holding my hand tight to her body eww.

I sighed hopefully I don't do anything bad and hopefully this night ends soon, I can't bear pretending that I like her and treating her nice when I really don't like her, poor girl she deserves better.

When the Dracula's bar was finally coming in view Esme squealed happily jumping up and down with excitement but I just walked with a bored Expression.
" Hey, why aren't you happy? It's our date " Esme said pouting.
" Oh, I go here all the time there's nothing to be excited about " I shrugged.
" Huh " she said looking down.

A Dracula showed us to our tables as soon as we entered the restaurant,
The place was changed up a bit with new ancient jars lined by the walls and a golden chandelier in the middle of the room,
And a red blood carpet in the floor and golden candle holders on the tables,
There were also new types of mixed blood at the bar and five bottles of bloody Mary which was quite hard to get I'm surprised they got five.
And there was also a new bartender,
A very handsome guy with his fangs out oh god why does that makes me feel so excited.

" Hey, jack? Jack are you listening to me? " Esme asked dragging me out of my thoughts.
" Mm oh yeah, yeah I was " I said turning my gaze away from that bartender.
" Oh, you can have a drink if that's what you want " she said.
" Oh, no it's fine I don't " I said letting my eyes roam the restaurant,
And all the other people that was there like wear wolve's, vampires and Dracula's, but mostly Dracula's.

" What should I choose, there's so much " Esme whined looking at the menu.
" Why don't you just get biscuits " I suggested.
" Huh? That's not what people eat on dates, besides biscuits are for kids " she said playing with the velvet ribbon that was on the menu.
" Who says biscuits are for kids, anyone can eat them " I said.
" But.. it's our d- " if you say the word date again I'm gonna get very angry, so just choose anything and stop acting like this is suppose to be anything special " I said already getting irritated.
" So it's not anything special? It's just a joke huh? Is that how you see things with me, like nothing's special about it? " She asks in disbelief.
I exhaled in frustration god this was going just great.
" Listen I didn't mean it like that, you were kinda annoying me just choose whatever you want, I'll be right back " I said getting up and walking away over the bar.

I sat down on the red leather stool near the black shiny table and stared at the bartender, he was just so f**king handsome in every way possible damn it was really making me aroused just staring at him his pale skin that suit he was wearing and how perfect it makes his ass look, wait? What? Why am I looking at a guys butt?!
That's not normal I don't like guys and I don't like girls, or maybe that's just what I'm trying to convince myself and I do actually like guys.
I bit my bottom lip as my eyes roamed up his face and at those sharp pointy fangs, and his black lips which looked so kissable I wonder how it would feel on my lips...
And those eyes oh those grey piercing eyes he must be mixed Dracula since his features doesn't quite have things Dracula has.
But does fangs I would love to feel them sink into my neck an-
" Are you gonna stare till your eyes roll out, or would you like a drink? " he asks turning to me with a smirk.
" Bite me... " I said still staring at him till I realized what I had just said.
" I.. I mean what? No I did- I didn't mean wh- '' it's okay calm yourself boy, at least ask me out " he chuckled.
" I'm sorry for hitting on you, my mom would kill me if I ever let anyone.. bite me " I said.
" Yeah, your quite young that stuff is for elders " he said pouring a glass of blood mixed wine and handed it to me.
I slowly took it and sipped it but not at all enjoying the bitter sweet taste mixed with a very strong pleasuring sensational feeling.
" Do you like it? " He asks.
" No " I said not truthfully but not honestly either cause I had no idea if I liked it or not, no was just the first response I could think of.
He chuckled as he walked gracefully around the table and sat on a stool next to me.
" You know, I'm a bad boy.. and I would love to bite you wether your mommy like it or not " he says into my ear causing goosebumps to rise on my neck and my heart rate to pick up,
What was he doing to me he was so close so intoxicating he smelled so good and I was completely aroused and excited.

His tongue passed across my ears making me shiver it felt so good yet something was stopping me perhaps there was so many people in the place, or maybe if he does bite me my brother's will see then they'll tell Mom and then she'll scold me or maybe.. it's because Esmeralda's there!
" Shit " I muttered turning away from him.
" What's the matter? am I too much?" he teased.
" My date she'll see " I said.
" Yes, but she's quite occupied " he said looking over to where Esme was.
I turned my head to see her talking to a Dracula and they seemed pretty deep in conversation, I suppose that isn't a bad thing.
" So.. " he trails off letting his hand snake around my waist.
" Let's have some fun shall we " he finished.

I wonder what'll happen... And I was totally right about the date doing great haha, so please turn the page and see what happens next but not before you vote ⭐ comment 💬 share 💗 like 💖