Chapter 10 stinky baby

I woke up the next morning to a small figured moving around on my face.
I groaned as I pulled Freddy off what is with this baby and my face is he a f**king cat!?
" Pa! Mm I hungy " Freddy whines kicking and squirming in my hand.
" Hush! I'll make your breakfast soon just keep quiet " I said setting him back down on the bed.
" Mik I want mik papa " Freddy says.
" No, your getting baby food " I said going over to the cupboard where I kept the things I bought for him to eat.
" Boo boo no papa woo! " Freddy mumbled incoherently to himself.
I took out a pack of baby food and looked on the back to see how to cook it which looked quite hard to me or maybe I was just to lazy.
" What a drag " I muttered opening the pack of baby food and pouring it into a bowl of milk then stirring it thoroughly then put a bit of sugar in it then I went over to my bed and handed the bowl to Freddy who took it curiously I suppose he wasn't use to feeding himself but I didn't care I was way to sleepy to feed that drool face baby.
I flopped down on my king sized bed face first and instantly fell asleep.

________________________________

( Twenty minutes later )

" Jack, jack wake up " Vincent said shaking me awake.
" Mm leave me alone!! " I groaned angrily swatting his hand away and scooting off to try and get some more sleep.
" Dracula and the rest are out hunting wanna help me make breakfast? " He asks shaking me again.
" For f**ks sake Vincent leave me alone! " I yelled turning to face him.
" I-i'm sorry " he says a bit shocked and hurt.
" I'll just leave now " he says walking off.
" No, wait I didn't mean to shout " I said quickly grabbing his hand.
" Why are you so grumpy? " He asks.
" Well I don't know.. because I'm grounded! " I said sarcastically.
" It's not my fault though, your the one wh- " I know, I know no need to rub it in " I said cutting him off.
" What.. Exactly happened.. last night? " He asks hesitantly.
" W..well.. um he kissed me, and.. I liked it " I said fiddling with my fingers.
" That all? " He asks.
" I- no! I.. I can't say it's too embarrassing! " I said covering my face.
" Please tell me, and i promise I won't judge you " he urges nudging my side.
" Mm he.. well he did something that I never knew people do.. " I trailed off thinking about last night and how good and painful it felt.
" Go on.. " he says Impatiently.
".. he, put something of.. mine.. in his mouth and don't say anything! " I said quickly covering my face again.
" He... Oooh " Vincent said teasingly.
" Wait, you know what he did? " I asks.
" Mm hm " he says smiling.
" What is it? " I asked curiously.
" Do you really want to know? " He asks.
" Uh huh of course " I said shaking him a bit.
" Ok, it's called.. a blowjob " he said.
" A.. blowjob? Huh " I said cocking my head a bit.
" Did you enjoy it ? " He asks wiggling his eyebrows.
" Shut it! And no I don't know it hurt so much " I said.
" It hurt? Really? Maybe your just to sensitive or maybe he was probably sucking maybe like inside the- " hey hey! Shush I don't wanna hear nothing! ... And probably " I muttered Crossing my arms.
" Hey, um Freddy made a very big mess on himself and now it's on your bed " Vincent said.
" Huh?! that brat! " I said angrily looking around for him till I spotted him curled up on top of my bed his clothes was messy with baby food and the sheets were dirty.
" Shit " I said going over to pick him up then remove the sheets.
" It's your fault for not feeding him and going to sleep " Vincent said.
"Why don't you feed this little stinky drool face " I muttered placing him on the floor and carrying the sheets to the bathroom then throwing them on the floor cause I was to lazy to carry them to the laundry room and wash them myself.

" So you helping me make breakfast or what? " Vincent asked as I entered my bedroom.
" I'll be down in a minute I have to clean this baby " I said walking over to Freddy and picking him up.
" I sorry papa " Freddy said quietly looking down.
" Aren't you gonna tell him your not his father? " Vincent asked.
" I don't mind " I shrugged.
Do you like it? " He asks smiling.
" I said I don't mind so why don't you just get lost " I said.
He chuckled as he left the room.

I sighed carrying Freddy to the bathroom, I was not pleased that I had to bath him.. and change his Pampers ew that is so gross.
I set him down on the toilet and put my hands on my hips.
" Okay... This is a lot harder than I thought but it'll be over soon.. " I said staring down at him.
" Mmm " Freddy whined kicking his feet uncomfortably.
" What's wrong? " I asked kneeling down in front of him.
" Mm mm " he says standing up but lost his balance and ended up falling on me.
" Careful baby " I said setting him down on the floor.

" F**k if only Esme was here " I muttered as I began unpinning his baby suit and lifting it over his head then I began unpinning his Pampers taking my precious time cause that smell was not good gross.
After undoing his Pampers I stood up and wiped my foreheads because I was sweating I don't know why but changing a baby is scary maybe because of all those scary baby movies I watched about babies eating human and sucking on their toes in the middle of the night not to mention they're smelly diaper bombs.

Freddy stared at me uncomfortably before he started to pull up his Pampers.
" Hey don't do that I Know it's disgusting but I'll.. clean you soon " I said removing his tiny hands.
" Papa watching me mad papa mad " Freddy said.
" ... What? I don't- I don't understand what you mean " I said.
He played with his fingers not saying a word to me.

I sighed and left the bathroom it was quite confusing and frustrating to work with this baby, his way of communicating is weird but I can tell he means something.. I just need to know what it is,
Or maybe I could ask someone who knows how to communicate with him better.

I opened my draw where I kept his clothes and his cleaning supplies and took out an onesie and his pack of Pampers and wipes and a bottle of baby powder.

I head back to the bathroom and opened the door setting all the things on the floor next to him who had his toes in his mouth.
" Stop that nastiness " I said slapping his hand.
" Ah mm " Freddy whimpered holding his hand to his chest.
I took out the wipes and moved his legs apart as I started to clean him careful not to dirty my hand and not to throw up because it was disgusting.
After I was finished cleaning him up I wiped him with a wet cloth so he wouldn't smell a bit like babies poo yuck, after wiping him up I put powder all over.. down there and on his neck then I put on a new pamper and then his onesie.
" Okay, all finished, you feel clean now? " I asked making him sit up.
" Yeah " he says smiling widely with barely any teeth in his mouth.
" It's bed time for you my little apple " I said picking him up and resting him on my hip before I carried him back inside my room and placed him on my bed.
" I wan pay " Freddy whined pulling on my shirt.
" We'll play soon, but now it's time to get some rest " I said removing his tiny chubby hands from my shirt.
" Pomis? " He asks making me laugh.
" Yeah, I promise " I said covering him with his blanket.

A/N
Warning ;-)
Don't get too comfortable.

End of aurthors note.
Vote ⭐ comment 💬 share 💗 like 💖