Chapter 20 dream

Phew, that was close.
If drack had only knew the truth as to why I was actually in his room, he wouldn't be happy.
Now all I have to do is see what that little bit of information about his secret lover I could work with. I could tell our parents, embarrass him Infront of everyone and make him rue the day he started hating me.

But I had a better plan. One that doesn't need to be in such a rush, but rather, taken slowly, just for the fun of it.

I swiftly made my way back to my chambers. It was already night, so my bedroom was dark, the only light was the moon, spilling it's brightness through the thin blue curtains. I went straight over to my bed, flicking on the lamp.

I was just about ready get settled in to start working on my plan when I heard a sudden whimper, it came from my closet. Oh no!

I rushed to my closet, kneeling down to open and pull Freddy out. He was wailing, his face streaming with tears. Oh, my poor baby boy.
"Freddy, I'm so, so sorry." I said, bringing him close for a hug. He was damp with sweat. The closet must have been quite hot anr uncomfortable. I can't believe I was so foolish to forget him inside of it.

I stood, and went straight to my bathroom. I needed to shower him, before he gets sick.
The last thing I need is a sick baby.
I removed his clothes, and sat him on the toilet seat, while I run the water, and waited until it had warmed up.

Freddy continues to cry, but not as heavily. He looked utterly miserable, well, I certainly would be, if I'd had been forgotten almost all day in a fucking closet. Damn, jack, you really need to get your head out of the gutter, before you hurt everyone around you by being so darn neglectful.

I dipped my hand in the tub, deciding that it was warm enough for Freddy to bathe. I grabbed my melon scented body wash from the shelf and squeezed a dollop into the tub, swooshing my hand around so that it turns into a bubble bath.

"Ah~ bubbly boo!" Freddy giggles, clapping his chubby little hands together.

"Ok, baby, let's get you cleaned up. " I picked him up, resting him on my side as I grabbed a shampoo. Freddy immediately grabs at the bottle, making incoherent sounds.
I held it out of reach, sitting down in the stool by the tub.

"Poo! I want poo, papa!"

"What?!" I yelped, pulling him away from me in case he couldn't hold it in and end up shitting on me instead.

Freddy giggles, kicking around in the air, he brings his feet up to his mouth, sucking on his big toe.

"Where's the poo?" I asked, confused.

He looks up from his sloppy feet, big blue eyes looking into my Scarlet ones.
"Oh.. white there, poo there" he says, pointing at the bottle of shampoo I had discarded on the floor in my haste to get away from Mr poo baby. Or should I say poo liar.

I rolled my eyes, placing him inside the tub.
I grabbed the bottle and squirted some shampoo in his hair. He giggles as I massaged it in.
"Papa funny, I say poo an papa jumpy!" Freddy giggles, kicking and clapping his hand. I rolled my eyes once more, letting out a breath of annoyance.
Do remind me why I took this slime ball in, thinking I could raise it on my own, hell, I can't even take care of my own self, how could I possibly raise a child.

Maybe I really can't do this on my own.
I would ask fo help, but would it wound my pride, yes, would it help me, yes.
I can't continue to sneak out and buy baby necessities if I'm constantly being watched by dracula, and after my sudden sickness, I don't think he trusts me alone anymore.
I groaned, letting my hand slide from Freddy's soapy hair and to his tiny shoulders.
I massaged it slowly, not realizing what I was doing until he begins to lean into my hands, nearly immersing underwater.
I hurriedly placed him upright, grabbing a bowl to wash out the suds from his hair.