Chapter 24 because of you

I can't sleep.
      I've been lying in bed for a good half hour having been dawdling in the bathroom after dracula left. Thankfully, he wasn't in the bedroom when I entered. I'm grateful I didn't get to face him after what just transpired in the shower. I must say, it was quite frightening how I so easily succumbed to him in a matter of seconds. His hands on me, his tongue, it was all so new and exciting. But then it hit me, like really fucking slapped me in the face.
     Dracula likes me.
He like, like me. The kind of like when you fancy someone, want to kiss them and touch them and well.. you get the picture.
    But this isn't right... Right? I've grown up thinking that he hates my guts and wants nothing but to control me... Now I'm not so sure what he wants. When did dracula started to like me? Has it been for long?
   Does he... Love me?
    I groaned, pulling the covers over my head, and almost instantly being hit with the strong and intense scent of dracula. It was so fucking intoxicating that I felt like I was about to faint. I can't stop thinking about it. About him. About my brother. How he looked at me, his eyes a deep shade of crimson, filled with want and lust.
     Fuck. When did I start thinking of my brother in this way? I shouldn't be, I shouldn't have liked the way he touched me, like he wanted to punish me yet kiss me at the very same time. Fuck, this is so fucking messed up.
    I let out another groan, pushing the covers from my face. His scent was too overwhelming right now. It's making me unexpectedly horny. I usually never touch myself, because most of the time, I'm either getting my beauty sleep or screaming curses into my pillow.
    But now, I felt fucking hot and desperate.
All I could remember now, was the way he was breathing so heavily, his flesh so hot against mine, lips rough and demanding, hands so strong. My hole is aching, throbbing. It keeps clenching like there's something trying to push in, trying to stretch me wide. Gosh, it's aching like it wants it.
I keep getting harder. It hits me in waves where I shut it down, push the thoughts and sensations away, and then they just creep back in... His voice in my ear, the way his thick tongue filled my hole, and every squirm I attempted, only gratified the feeling of his hot tongue inside me.
     Gosh, now I'm wanting it.
      I push my pajama pants down, kicking them off my legs while pulling my sheet tighter around me. Curled on my side, I tentatively cup my shaft, exhaling noisily. I don't do this. I don't masturbate. I don't think it's fucked up or wrong or anything, I just don't ever want to. Sex is complicated and it's easier to avoid anything that can lead to it.
   I am so unbelievably hard right now. My entire body feels alive, like every cell is burning with whatever the fuck dracula did to me. Because this isn't me. I don't get like this. I don't get crazily horny, ever. I hardly ever masturbate, I barely think about sex. With my dick throbbing with a pulse mirrored in the clenching of my sore hole, I can't help wondering why that is.
I didn't get this hard when I kissed Danny, or even Vlad from the bar.
    It wasn't anything satisfactory when Vlad touched me. It was novel, but was it enjoyable? Was I squirming beneath him like a needy little slut? Nope. I was not in the least bit turned on. But that could have meant anything, right? Maybe I wasn't used to things experienced people did, maybe I am the one who lacks excitement in my life.
    Maybe that's why I didn't enjoy it. Why I felt so sick when I left. It wasn't a turn on.
Not the way it was with dracula.
     I grunt as my dick jerks, the muscles of my ass and thighs tightening from the memory. Fuck.
      What the fuck did he do to me?
Eyes closed, I push two of my fingers to my mouth, just touching my lips. I wondered just what it would feel like to have something else in my mouth. When I part my lips, licking over my fingers slowly, thinking of how vlad had done it, and wondered if I could do it to.
I'm in trouble. He did something to me, fucked up my head, and I'm in so much trouble. Pushing my fingers deeper into my mouth, sucking on them absentmindedly, I move my other hand between my thighs, trying not to think about what I'm going to do.
     It's burning. My hole is burning, demanding, aching. Every time it clenches, my entire body jerks. When I push my fingertip over the sensitive flesh behind my balls that stretches to my entrance I almost come.
Dracula did something to me. I never get like this. I never wanted sex like this, touch, to get off. Now I feel like a wild animal, like I'm going to die if I don't have something shoved deep inside the throbbing flesh of my hole. Exhaling noisily, saliva dripping from the corners of my mouth around my fingers, I push into my hot passage.
“Oh fuck... Fuck,” I gasp, pulling my fingers out of my mouth so I can palm my dick instead. I'm already so close, my balls tight, thighs even tighter. I barely comprehend the strange slickness of the walls of my channel, the rhythmic clenching of my hole, the way it doesn't really burn but just ache more before I'm coming, my seed filling my palm with spurting jerks.
Tears are stinging my eyes and I don't know if it's because I'm so fucking angry with dracula, or because it felt so fucking good. Still feels good. I can't seem to stop pushing my finger in and out of my tight flesh. It's partially soothing, partially crazy. I hate how I want to know what it would have felt like if dracula had just taken me, right then and there. 
    I don't know if I could ever face dracula after what happened between us. I hope that maybe.. it was just a misunderstanding. Maybe he was in heat and.. well, there was no other body around but me to satisfy his need. Yeah, maybe that's what it was. Maybe...
     My hand is growing tired but I keep pushing my finger inside me with slow strokes. I don't stop until I'm nearly fast asleep, my body exhausted, yet my hole is throbbing even now.

*Ehem* now that... Was dirt. Every word was cringe for me to write.

Wow, a few years back this would have been a piece of cake.

I think I'm cleaner *like hell u are*

Anyways! Don't forget to vote, comment, critique and follow!

✌️