Chapter 11 don't look down on me

Vincent stood in the kitchen chopping up raw meat skillfully then mixing them in a bowl of fried centipede and spiders then he poured some blood in it along with black pepper then stirred it some more.
" Hey " I said opening the fridge to get something to munch on cause I was starving.
" Took you long enough " he said walking over to a pot that was boiling on the stove and started stirring it.
" Well, I had to clean poopy baby what did you expect " I said closing the fridge and heading over to the cupboard.
" Are you helping? " He asks tasting some sauce from the pot.

" Mm yeah " I said taking a pack of spider chips from the cupboard and opening it clumsily causing them to fly everywhere.
" Oopsy " I said taking another chips.
" Clean that up " he said sternly.
" I'll get to it " I lied cause I know I'll just forget about it in like a minute or two.

" How's Freddy? " He asks turning off the stove then opening the oven to take out some bread he was baking.
" He's asleep " I said munching on chips.
" " You know.... I asked dracula what he would do if someone left their baby here and there was nothing else to do with it and he did not say he would kill it infact quite the opposite " Vincent said looking at me hesitantly.
" You did what!? " I semi yelled stomping angrily.
" I'm.. sorry i just didn't want you to have to hide him anymore and if Dracula found out that you had him for such a long time he'd be mad that you wouldn't trust him an- " and you just told him that like when?! You didn't think he'd figure out already that I had this human and of course he'd be mad he's just lying he doesn't know what he'd do! " I said angrily causing things to scatter all over the floor because of how angry I was.
" Just calm down, I didn't mean anything bad " he says but I was not having it.

" If you ever tell him shit again trust me I will murder you! " I yelled sending shock waves of tremors through the house and causing glasses to break into a million pieces scattering all over the glass tiles.
Vincent sighed looking down at the floor.
" I'm not cleaning that up " I said then walked out of the kitchen and Into the living room and suddenly I heard Freddy screaming and crying.
I sighed in annoyance as I headed to the stairs but just then the door swung open to my rest siblings shit!
" What's that noise? " Koichi asks taking off his bow and arrows setting them on the floor.
I hurried up the stairs as fast as I could and to my Chambers bursting the doors open which only made the noise even louder.
I closed the door locked it then hurried over to the noisy baby on my bed.
" Shush you damn brat! " I said picking him up and covering his mouth.
" Mmm! " Freddy whined squirming and kicking in my hand.
" I said behave yourself do you want to to be eaten " I said shaking him a bit.
" Mmhm " he whimpered calming a bit.
I sighed in relief setting him down on the bed.
" KNOCK KNOCK"
" Oh f**k " I muttered picking him up and carrying him to my bathroom before opening the door and setting him in.
" Don't make a sound " I whispered to him before I closed the door and locked it.

" Jack, open the door now " Dracula demanded.
I gulped walking over to my door taking my precious time cause I did not want to face that stupid d**k head.
I opened my door lazily.
" What? " I said grumpily.
" Don't what me, did I not tell you to stay in your room " he said.
" And what a tedious thing that would be " I said crossing my arms as I leaned on my door frame.
" Listen, and do as your told " Dracula said before he pushed pass me and walked into my room.
" W- hey! What are you doing?! " I squeaked already panicking.
" What was that noise? And it sounded like the same noise I heard before " he said looking around my room sniffing for god knows what.
" If there was something unusual in my room you think I wouldn't tell you " I said crossing my arms.
" Then what is that unusual smell? " He asks.
" Err... You obviously, now can you please get out of my room " I said.
" I told you if I smelled something again I'd search your room thoroughly " Dracula said.
" W..well I'm not stopping you " I said moving aside.
He scoffed as he pushed me aside and walked over to my walk in closet.
" W..what are you looking for? I really have nothing to hide " I said nervously.
" We'll see about that when I'm done searching your entire room " he says opening the closet door and walking in.
I slowly walked backwards towards the bathroom careful not to make a sound cause it may be the end of that little infant.
I stumbled back and bumped into my bathroom door the sound causing Dracula to look back at me curiously.
" What are you hiding in there? " He asks skeptically.
" Nothing! Why don't you just finish checking in the closet cuz they might be something in there.. you know '' I said mysteriously.
He stared at me for a while before he continued to search around in the closet.
I sighed shakily and turned around to open the bathroom door but just then I heard Freddy sniffling and sobbing quietly in the bathroom I wonder what could be the matter.
I quietly opened the door and slipped in and I was shocked and angry at the same time to see Freddy sitting in the tub soaking wet toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner poured all over him.
" Freddy! I just cleaned you, you little brat! " I yelled whisper.
" Mm sorry " he whimpered lowering his head.
I turned on the water and washed him off then took him out the tub and wrapped him in his towel.
" Who in room? " He asks as I dried him with the towel.
" It's my big brother. He doesn't like kids so be quiet " I said drying his hair.
" You like chillen? " He asks pouting.
I sighed as I looked at him i didn't want to say no cause he'll definitely cry but why say yes and be all soft with this brat he needs to stop being a pest but it wouldn't hurt to say I am actually fond of him.
" I like you Freddy, but if you want me to love you, you'll have to be a very good boy and listen, don't cause any trouble cause I could get in big trouble too " I said.
He sighs looking down then touching my lips with his tiny hands.
" Papa lip bad " he says as he continued to trouble my mouth.
" Stop, I'm fine but you need to remember what I told you, okay? " I said removing his hand.
" Mm hm " he says nodding.
" Good boy " I said then I
Removed his onesie and wrapped him in towel.

" What are you doing in there jack? " Dracula asked.
" Shit " I muttered.
" Mmm " Freddy whimpered clutching my shirt and burying his head in the crook of my neck.
I took out a few clothes from his bag and dressed him then I placed him in the cupboard and closed it.
" Jack, you'd better not be hiding anything " drack warned.
" What could I possibly hide in my bathroom? "
" Something, someone "
I frowned.
" Someone? Whom do you speak of? " I asked obliviously.
"Open the door, now! " Dracula demanded.
I quickly got up and hastily opened the door.

Dracula stood outside the bathroom glaring at me.
" What? "
" Move aside. Now " he orders.
I moved aside obediently but of of course that still wasn't enough for him so he shoves me side and storms in the bathroom like i was really an idiot to just leave whatever i was hiding in the middle of the floor just so he can see.
" Where is it? "
" Either you trust me or keep rummaging around my room like I'm hiding something from you "
He turns to me with a deep frown that he's had for centuries.
" Where is it? "
" It's under my bed no it's in my wardrobe oh wait no it's in my draw- where the f**k do you think?!? " I cried flailing my hands.
" How can i ever appease you when you don't even trust me? Everything i do aggravates you and i am tired of trying i am done of this tediousness because you are never pleased and that is why i cannot stand you, you disapprove of everything i do, are you gonna continue this endless cycle for my entire life? "
I dropped to my knees sobbing and shaking violently i just couldn't take it anymore I'm sick of this foolishness and i am done putting up with his nonsensical bullshit, is he gone force me into this decent Dracula that i was never meant to be? Is he gonna criticize me till the day i go mad and look down on me like I'm this insolent teenager that's just not fit for anything or capable of anything.
" Jack.. I'm sorry, i didn't know you felt that way- " of course you don't " i said shaking my head in disbelief.
" You've looked down on me my whole life ever since the day i was born, you just saw me as this incapable foolish Dracula who was just not fit for life not worthy of anything, when are you gonna stop looking down on me? "
" Jack i- " save it " i said before storming out of my room to God knows where.

Vote 👍 comment 👇 share 🤲 like 👌