Chapter 5 kiss someone

" how about you just show them, I'm sure they'll like him " Vincent said.
" No " I said sternly turning to Vincent.
" They'll definitely want to feed on him since he's just a little infant without no family, and I'm not about to let that happen " I said.
" I understand " Vincent said.

" KNOCK KNOCK "
" Shit " I muttered walking over to the door.
I opened the door a bit and peeked through.
Dracula stood there staring at me.
" What? " I asked.
" What's that smell, it smells like.. a human " he said then tried to look in the room but I tiptoed so he wouldn't be able to see anything.
" What are you looking at there's no human in my room " I said.
" Then what's that smell? " He asks crossing his arms.
" I don't know the f**k you asking me for " I said.
" Oh really? Let me see in your room then " he said.
" Uh... Well it's not yet cleaned and you know how I don't like people in my unclean room so your gonna have to wait bye! " I said slamming the door in his face.

" Whew " I said quietly going over to the baby.
" I need to hide him and quick! " I said carefully picking him up and carrying him to my wardrobe.
" He'd look there " Vincent said.
" Huh? Well where the f**k am I suppose to put him then " I said.
" Put what? " Dracula asked from outside my room.
" Uh n.. nothing just my clothes " I said.
" Hurry up I don't have all day " Dracula said.

" You should put him underneath the bed " Vincent suggested.
" I don't think I cleared the bats that was under there " I said.
" They won't hurt him as long as their asleep no harm will come to the boy " he said.
I bend over and placed the baby underneath the bed careful not to wake him.

" I'm still waiting " Dracula said Impatiently.
" Yeah I can see that " I said sarcastically.
" Don't give me no attitude just open the damn door " Dracula said.
" Fine, fine " I said after I was done putting the baby under the bed in the nearest corner.

I sauntered over to the door and opened it letting Dracula in.
He looked around my room his eyes searching around my room for some kind of unusualness but of course found none.
Dracula walked over to the closet and opened it looking around inside.
" Well...? " I said.
" Quiet " he said going over to the balcony and opening the door.
" There's nothing there " I said.
" Where is it hiding " Dracula said turning to my room and looking around till his eyes spotted the bed.
" It's definitely under the bed " he said walking over to my bed but I quickly got in front of him.
" Uh.. you don't want to look under there trust me " I said.
" Oh, and why not? There's something underneath isn't there? " Dracula said.
" Well yeah, bats real crazy bats they'll bite off your face if you disturb them, and if anything should happen to you oh that would be quite terrible " I said
But I really didn't give a f**k if anything should happen to him.

" That's absurd, as if I'd let such foolish bats hurt me " Dracula scoffed.
" Oh dear don't take that chance, just finish supper and we'll be down in a minute " I said smiling sweetly, god I hate acting like a give a damn.
" Fine, but if I smell that again I will search your room thoroughly " Dracula said then exited the door.

" That was close, to f**king close damnit " I muttered angrily.
" Do calm yourself it won't happen again, all you'll have to do is give the baby your scent " Vincent stated.
" Huh? Like put my perfume on him? " I asked.
" Oh no, just, hug him up and keep him very close to you often and he'll eventually get your scent " Vincent said.
" Oh.. yeah but he's so spitty it's disgusting " I said shuddering at the thought.
" Do you want to protect the baby or not? " Vincent asked.
" ... Fine! " I said.

Time skipped.

We all sat by the dining table, heads bowed saying our sacred prayer.

After we were done we all started to eat the not so tasty food.
" Wouldn't mom be delighted if I was to grow some beautiful daffodils or some azaleas in the garden " Scarlett said smiling gleefully.
" Oh not again with that, the garden is already filled with flowers and roses of all kinds why bother put more " kenny said swirling his glass of blood in his hand.
" Do you disapprove? " She asks turning to him.
" Will it benefit any of the family business, if not it was a blunder to even bring up the subject in the first place " Kenny said then took a sip of his blood.
" seriously? Jack, do you also disagree? " Scarlett asked turning to me who did want to be involved in their foolish bickering.
" Well, um.. " I trailed off not wanting to disappoint any of my dear siblings who was now looking at me impatiently waiting for my answer.
" Well, the the flowers that were on the trellis have already dried away since no one watered them in years " I said.
" Ah! Yes I'll plant a few wisterias there ooh they'll look so pretty! " Scarlett exclaimed happily.
" Ugh " Kenny said slumping back in his seat.