- Chapter 45 -

- Flashback to Jungkook in his room -

9:47 pm
Narrator's P.O.V

"Just because she's in the hospital, doesn't mean that he should be coming home this late!"

"That's EXACTLY what it means, you idiot! Ugh, you're starting to sound like--"

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore!

He groaned angrily as the others continued to argue, he KNEW this would happened... so that's why he planned ahead.

Jungkook got up from his bed as he obviously couldn't sleep with all of his Hyungs shouting and he quickly started to pack things into his duffle bag, but he stopped and opened his bedroom door and started taking down each framed photo he had of Yn and him together, then after he did that, he went back inside the room, locked the door again and he started to move his dresser in front of his bedroom door then continued with his plan.

As he finished packing most of his clothes, all his photo albums, journals and sketchbooks, and other important things, he put them inside his duffle bag, he quickly got dressed and put his shoes on.

After he got fully ready, he knew that his dresser was empty so, to make sure it was heavy enough NOT to move, Jungkook got his weights from his closet and put them inside each drawer, hoping that none of the guys would be able to move it.

Then he went under his bed and lifted up a loose wooden board up, revealing a box with rolled up dollar bills inside and a wallet which had his bus pass inside.
He quickly took both things and stuffed them inside his bag as well.

After putting on his bucket hat and zipping up his leather jacket, Jungkook opened his window and carefully climbed out of it, by using the big tree to help him out, as he had his duffle bag around his shoulders.

After he got down without injury, he started running out into the streets to catch a bus ride to the Hospital.

--------------------------------------------

- And now, back to the boys who are flipping out like crazy -

Yoongi's P.O.V
I quickly climbed up the big tree, carefully climbed into Jungkook's room through the window and looked around the room,

It was a complete mess.

That's when I stopped to think for a moment before smiling as I knew exactly where Jungkook ran off too.

"Guys-" I shouted from inside the room and I heard Seokjin shout back,

"Yoongi! Is Jungkook in there?!"

"No, he took his stuff, his room's a total wreck-"

"Hang on, move the dresser first so that we can come in!" I heard Namjoon yell but instead of doing that, I immediately opened the top and bottom drawers at the same time to see...

Jungkook's weights inside.

"I can't, Jungkook put weights inside each of the drawers. Look just meet me outside and we'll drive to the hospital." I yell and I hear everyone groan on the other side as I quickly climbed down of Jungkook's window again.

--------------------------------------------

- In the hospital -

11:59 pm
Yn's P.O.V
As I walked down of the bathroom, I saw Nurse Ellie at the entrance waiting for me,

"Hey, you ready to go back to bed?" She asked laughing and I nodded as I let out a small yawn, just as I was rubbing my eyes, I heard someone calling out my name.

I looked up and my eyes widen as I saw that it was Jungkook!

I smiled and started to walk up to him quickly and I heard Nurse Ellie laughing behind me as she followed,

But wait... something seemed wrong..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"ELLIE, HE'S GOING TO FAINT!" I shouted worriedly and I see Nurse Ellie running up to Jungkook and catching him on time before he hit the ground then she called out for assistants from the other nurses and they brought out a stretcher.

I tried to follow them but was stopped by another nurse,

"Miss, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to take you back to your room, patients aren't allowed to be roaming around past 10. Please come with me." She says and I shake my head as I felt tears welling up in my eyes,

"N-No.. no..no please! Please I-I need to see if he's okay, he-he needs me! Please let me go with them!" I begged and just as I was making a scene, I stopped the doctor walking past!

I quickly grab his arm to stop him from walking and say;

"Doctor please! Please take me in there with you, please! I-I need to see if Jungkook is okay.. please! I-I promise.. I promise I won't get in the way or anything, I.. I won't even make a sound.. just please... I need to see if he's okay.. please Sir... please?"

Noticing my desperate and vulnerable state, he sighed and nodded then said;

"Alright.... but fair warning, I'm not exactly.. allowed to bring patients of the opposite sex into another patient's room.. it doesn't look good on my part. But I'll allow it.. just this ONCE, do you understand Miss Lee?"

I sighed in relief and nodded quickly as I said softly,
"Y-Yes! Yes! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much Sir and I promise that I, Lee Yn will be quieter than a mouse hiding from a cat!"

He laughs at that and tells the nurse and I to follow him into the room where Jungkook is..

I could only pray that nothing was wrong...

--------------------------------------------

- At the hospital -

1:57 am
Narrator's P.O.V
As the boys ran inside the hospital like man men, they asked the receptionist at the front desk for Jeon Jungkook and she apologized and told them that they would have to wait on the doctor before they could see him.

So there they were, waiting in the waiting room for the doctor to show up and bring them either the good or bad news about Jungkook.

And after about 45 minutes, the Doctor came out to greet them with a nurse beside him, the boys immediately jumped up from their seats and bowed at the doctor as they asked;

"I-Is Jungkook okay?!"

"Yeah, what happened to him?!"

And before the boys could ask any more questions, the doctor sighed as he said softly;

"Jeon Jungkook had a severe panic attack at 12:00 am tonight.. and he had a heavy duffle bag around his shoulders.."

The doctor paused and looked at the boys sternly as he continued;

"Now let me ask you all this.... is everything okay at home?"