- Chapter 73 -

- At the hospital -

11:35 pm
Narrator's P.O.V
After hours of questioning and writing down statements for the police officers, the boys finally sat in the front lobby of the hospital, waiting to hear news of Yoongi and Jungkook.

Suddenly that's when the doctor comes towards them with a nurse at his side, this made the boys leap up to their feet and rush over to them as they all asked different questions;

"Doctor.. how are they?"
Namjoon quickly asked but before the doctor could even answer, Hoseok asked,
"Are they alive?", and again before the doctor could even answer, Jimin quickly asked;
"Please tell me.. are they awake now?!", and yet again before the doctor could even answer, Taehyung followed in suit and asked;
"Yeah! Can we see them now?!"

Suddenly Seokjin cleared his throat and said loudly in an exaggerated manner;

"Geez, I would just LOVE to actually HEAR what the DOCTOR has to SAY about our brothers!"

This made the boys all fall silent as they realized that they had been rude by not letting the Doctor speak, the boys nodded at their Hyung and quickly bowed apologetically to the Doctor and the nurse and that made them smile as they bowed back.

"Alright now.. you wanted to know about the condition you're friends-"

"Brothers."

Namjoon said correcting him and the Doctor nodded as he had forget about the rather  complicated history of the 7 boys. Nodding, he said;

"Of course, my apologies. Now.. you're Hyung, Min Yoongi is awake and thankfully he only has a few scratches on his face. Jungkook's nails weren't long enough to cause any actual scarring so those scratches will heal in about a week or so with the ointment that we have provided for him. Now he will be discharged in a few days, and in the meantime, feel free to visit him."

The boys nodded and Jimin quickly asked;

"W-What about Jungkook?"

There was a grim expression on the Doctor's face as he and the nurse both looked at each other which only made the boys panic even more, this deathly silence was killing them and after a long moment, the Doctor turned to the nurse that was beside him and said;

"Can you tell the boys? I've got a call that I need to take."

The nurse nodded and just like that, the Doctor nodded and started to walk away, this made the boys suspicious of him but before they could say anything about it, the nurse quietly said;

"Please forgive the Doctor, he didn't mean anything bad... it's just... Jeon Jungkook.. um.. you're little brother.. bit the doctor and attacked the nurses as we were trying to calm him down and in the end.. we had to sedate him."

The nurse paused as she saw that the boys looked extremely apologetic and worried, but before they could even say anything, the nurse quickly says;

"D-Don't worry about it.. um.. it's nothing. I mean we don't normally deal with.. patients like Jungkook but don't worry, he's alright and.. right now he's in the... "special ward" or the safe room. Would you like to go see him now, he's awake--"

Suddenly the nurse was cut off by a loud yell from one of the patients, and then out of nowhere, Yoongi was running down the hall and away from the nurses... in nothing by his shorts on.

Once he saw his brother, he immediately ran towards them and then he quickly turned to he nurse and asked;

"Where's my baby brother?! What did you guys do to him?!"

Trying to calm him down, the boys told him to take deep breaths and that seemed to work as Yoongi was slowly calming down, and all the while the nurses that were with Yoongi were telling the other nurse what had happened and after everthing was explained, the nurse that was talking to the boys explained everything again to Yoongi and this made Yoongi nod and then bow apologetically to the other nurses.

And after all that, the boys and Yoongi went back to his room to talk about all this new information that they just got,

"We need to see him."

Hoseok said worriedly and Namjoon nodded,

"Yeah.. but you know what the nurses said, they want Yoongi in bed for atleast another 2 days-" 

"Fuck this hospital man!"

Yoongi cursed and Seokjin glared at him as the others laughed and then after talking for a bit longer, the boys went to go see Jungkook without Yoongi, who had to stay in his own room and take pain medication.

The boys could only hope that Jungkook was alright and that he wasn't hurting himself while inside the safe room.

- In the Safe room -

Jungkook continously rocked himself back and forth in the corner of the room as he was afraid that the Doctor and nurses would punish him for wetting the bed out of fear.

That's what his mother would always do when he younger..

His breathing was starting to increase as he felt more and more anxious with the amount of questions running through his mind.

What was Yn doing now?
Does she know about any of this?
Was Yoongi okay?
Does he hate him now?
Do all of his Hyungs hate him now?

Those were only a a couple of the questions that were lingering on his mind but the most important question was...

"What were they going to do with him now?"

By they.. Jungkook obviously meant his brothers.. when they took him away and placed him inside the police car, he could hear the desperate pleas and cries coming from all 6 of the boys as they tried to convince the police officers that Jungkook wasn't a danger to them and that everything was an accident.. but of course.. the police didn't listen and told the boys that Jungkook was lucky that they were only sending him to the hospital.

He knew what they meant by that. They were planning on sending him to an insane asylum but they had some kind of mercy and were going to call an ambulance to send him to the hospital.

But Jungkook knew if he acted up in the hospital, that they would actually throw him into an insane asylum, but luckily they sedated him and now he's in his "safe room" as the nurses called it.

He wasn't as stupid as everyone thought he was.

Jungkook sighed and held in head in his hands as he crawled into a ball in the corner of the room.

He could only hope that his brothers didn't hate his guts... or better yet... that they don't actually send to an insane asylum..

Like his mother had once done.