- Chapter 5 -

[[[ AN: ⚠️ Warning: this part of the story contains violence ]]]
.
.

Friday
7:50 am
Yn's P.O.V
I groaned as my father shoved me into the wall hard "You're not fucking going anywhere until you finished paying all of my bills! You missed 3-" "Why don't you pay for them yourse-" I tried to say but he immediately slaps me across the face before I could finish. "Don't you dare talk back to me! Now do as I say and get to work!" He shouts and I grab my bag with my work uniform inside and quickly leave the house. Great so now he expects me to pay all those bills now? Ugh next week is going to be hell.

- 5 days later -

Tuesday
8:03 am
Namjoon's P.O.V
I find it strange that Yn hasn't come to school the past few days, is she sick? I sighed and looked over at Jungkook who had a pained expression on. He'd been excited to finally tell Y/N that he wants to be friends but ever since she didn't come to school on Friday, he thinks that she's switched classes but we tried to reassure him that maybe she's busy or something but he's still worried about her.

- Timeskip to lunch -

Yn's P.O.V
I managed to get to school and explain myself at the front desk and ran up to the rooftop, I just really wanted to be alone. I run up the stairs leading to the rooftop, quickly opened the door and sit down at a nearby bench. My face was covered by my hair and I had my earbuds in when I hear people walking by but I don't pay attention to it until I hear a group of people stop in front of me, I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see..

Jungkook and his brothers?!
Crap, I forgot that they eat lunch up here too. They're all surrounding me and I shrink down nervously, I was about to ask what they wanted until Jungkook gently tried to move my hair out of my face causing my quick reflects to grab his hand. He quickly pulled his hand back and the others glared at me, I just glared back. I've been having a bad day and I didn't really care for what they had to say at the moment. I sighed and looked at Jungkook "Look... I'm sorry, I just want to be alone-"

He harshly pulled my hair away from my face, revealing a black eye and swollen cheek. I frowned when Jungkook started yelling in confusion and anger "W-Who hurt you?!" I couldn't bring myself to answer him as I felt tears falling down my cheeks, I looked at the other 6 boys as they gave me pitying/angry looks. I sighed, wiped my tears away from my face, and shakily grabbed both of Jungkook's hands as I try to explain what happened without going to into too much detail. "J-Jungkook... don't worry about Yn, okay? Yn is okay. Yn just fell down the stairs at home because she was really sick.. but now she's okay. So please.. don't worr-" "Y-Ynie missed school." Jungkook blurts out and I stay quiet as he continues frantically;

"Y-Ynie never missess school.. Ynie always.. asks Jungkook q-questions.. Ynie gave Jungkook a p-present.. m-member?" I sighed and looked down at my feet then froze at what he said next.

"Y-Ynie.. aalways.. sssmiles when.. w-we talkk..."

I let go of his hands but he quickly connected our pinkys together, I looked up at him confused and he stares at me then at our pinkys then back at me. I was about to ask him what he was doing when he says loudly "Jungkook wants to be Ynie's friend. J-Jungkook's sorry for yelling at you... p-pease don't hate Jungkook."

I smiled at Jungkook and held onto to his pinky tighter, he smiles back at me and blushes slightly at my sudden mood change. "I could never hate you Jungkook and Yn would love to your friend."
He giggles at my response and claps his hands together excitedly and I smiled at him then blushed a little when I realized his brothers were still here. I looked over at them, some of them were smirking while others were sharing in Jungkook's excitement. I hope I can be friends with everyone.

Namjoon's P.O.V
I cleared my throat and the boys settled down as I looked at Yn who quickly got up from the bench and bowed, "O-Oh sorry! Um I'd love to b-be friends with a-all of you too. I mean if you guys are okay with it-" "We'll be your friends if you tell us what really happened." I say in a low tone making sure Jungkook couldn't hear me and the others nodded. I looked at her impatiently as she stayed quiet and looked down again, "C-Can maybe 1 or 2 of you stay afterschool or something? Then I'll tell you everything." She says quietly and I nod, "I'll give you my number so we can talk." She nods and gives me her phone, after I put my number in, Jungkook interrupts us and points to me. "Ynie.. this is Joojoo, that's Jinnie, that's Yoonie, that's Hoseokie, that's Taehyungie, and that's Jiminie. T-They are.. my brotherss.." I nod and pat Jungkook head roughly, embarrassed at the fact that he used all our pet names... in front of this cute girl. She giggles and bows at us, "Well it's nice to meet you.. Joojoo, Jinnie, Yoonie, Hoseokie, Taehyungie and Jiminie." Y/N says teasingly as she starts laughing, and Yoongi, Jin and I avoid eye contact with her while the others tried to laugh it off. Jungkook didn't understand what was going on so he just laughs with Jimin and Taehyung causing Yn to laugh harder.

- Timeskip to the end of the day -

5:05 pm
Narrator's P.O.V
Jimin stood near the back gate with the boys waiting for Jungkook and groaned as he spots Jackson with his group of friends walking towards them. What the hell do they want?! Jimin thinks. "Hey guys, are you all waiting for that retarded friend of yours-" "Shut up!" Jimin shouts and the boys start to get angry. Jackson only smirks and Mark adds in "What? It's true! Why don't you guys just drop him completely? You know... kick him out? He's not a good image for you guys." Jin glares at him and shouts "We don't care about any of that, we love him, he's our brother!"

Jinyoung rolls his eyes as he smirks "Aw come on, we're just trying to make you all realize that Jungkook is nothing but a embarrassing, retarded, weak, stupid baby-" Yoongi quickly punched him in the face causing him to fall onto the ground. He glares at all of them as he yells in a angry tone "ANY OF YOU SAY OTHER WORD ABOUT MY BABY BROTHER AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL ALL LOSE YOUR TONGUES! JUNGKOOK IS NOT STUPID, HE'S NOT RETARDED AND HE'S NOT WEAK! HE'S REALLY SMART, CARING, HUMBLE, AND HE'S WILLING TO GIVE ANYONE A CHANCE! HE'S HUMAN, HE HAS FEELINGS LIKE THE REST OF US!" Yoongi quickly grabs Jinyoung by the collar of his shirt and smirks as he says in a threatening tone "And you! If I ever hear Jungkook's name come out of your mouth, I'll make sure to make your life is miserable! Do you understand?"

Jinyoung nods quickly and after Yoongi let's go, they all run off scared to death. After a few minutes, they see Jungkook that Yn walking together with they're pinkys intertwined as they talked.
And after walking Yn home, the boys went back to their own home, wanting to put this day behind them.

My Little Bunny || JJK (Old)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें