Author's Note

To my brave souls, you are the stars on my night skies. 

First of all this story is inspired by Something Spectacular by ate April Avery, and Wake Up, Dreamers by ate Demi Rizal (that's why the focus of the story is more on friendship.) I want to thank those two great writers for inspiring me to write something like this. Thank you also to those who pushed me to continue this story dahil noong una talaga akala ko hanggang Chapter 1 lang ang kaya ko, but umabot pa rin pala hanggang epilogue! Thank you sa mga walang sawa na naghihintay ng updates, sa mga nagbabasa talaga at gumagawa ng sariling theories nila, sa mga napamahal na sa characters ko. Thank you for making beautiful artworks and covers for my story. Thank you, thank you and once again, thank you!

And of course, all glory belongs to the Lord! During those times when I feel like writing isn't for me, He would continue to bless me with words and ideas to write, for all the nights I cried hard because I feel like I'm losing my passion, He reminded me to rest and let Him take control of the situation. I pray that someday, if God would allow sana maging publish book 'tong Sky Full of Stars. (let's all pray for it to happen!) 

Thank you, brave stars! It's time to hunt for your favorite constellation.

All the love,

Paige <3