Part 2

Immediately Kim Min Ah, the other person and Rok soo put down their coffee and they all rushed out.

Out in the open, they could see the cause of the scream it was a huge monster. It was nothing new as monsters attacking was a common occurrence now.

"Get the civilians to safety" Rok soo immediately ordered Kim min ah and the other person. They immediately nodded while Kim Rok soo took a dagger and rushed forward to face the monster.

"Be careful team leader" shouted Kim Min Ah. For some reason, she was feeling uneasy.

Upon hearing this Rok soo nodded. Fortunately, it was not an unranked monster but it still would be hard to defeat it with the few people fighting it.

They might not be able to defeat it unless the reinforcements came but since the people nearby were in danger they had no choice but to distract it. 

They were also a few ability users from some guilds nearby who were evacuating the people and some were also fighting the monster.

Immediately he started planning different ways to finish off the monsters. He along with some of the other ability users defended the place from the attack of the monster, trying to make time for the others to get the civilians to safety.

For a while it seemed that they would be able to take care of it, having cut off its legs making the monster howl ferociously. 

At this the others rejoiced a bit  but feeling something was off Rok soo was about to call them, when he suddenly saw the monster's huge tail aiming for one of the ability users who was helping an elder evacuate.

Immediately Rok soo activated his ability instant feeling paper cut wounds open up all over his body, he rushed forward and pushed them both out of the way but before he could move away the tail hit him, making him fly backwards.

He couldn't fight back as he had no strength left after using his ability. He could hear the horrified screams that he vaguely recognized as Kim Min Ah's and his colleague's. 

'Shit should have been careful' he thought as  he closed his eyes.

But he soon reopened them as he didn't seem to feel any pain nor the impact of hitting the harsh ground after the monster's attack.

Instead, he felt himself fall on something soft. He opened his eyes and looked around to find himself in a meadow.

It would have been a beautiful place if it wasn't a grave thought Rok soo as he got up.