Part 30

Hello!!

It's been quite a while since I updated. My exams did finish two weeks ago but I was unable to update due to some personal problems which included my pc crashing and stuff...*ಥ_ಥ*

So sorry to all the people who have been waiting for this to update!!

Hope you enjoy reading!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously:

Meanwhile, in his lair, the ancient dragon's eyes were filled with anger as he read the message.

It seemed that his children had decided to take action against the human who had dared to try and tame a dragon.

Clenching the paper Eruhaben tracked the coordinates left by them. After the sight, he had seen he sure needed to do many things.

A deep silence settled over the lair as the traces of the ancient dragon disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Kim rok soo and Raon felt a twist in the mana they looked up to see the ancient dragon in front of them.

The ancient dragon was standing before them his eyes landing on each of them making sure that they were well.

When Eruhaben was sure of the fact that his children were well he coughed before looking over curiously at the person tied up on the floor.

'What are you up to now unlucky bastard?'

The question had almost escaped his mouth except for the fact that he noticed the gaze of hatred and a semblance of slight fear directed towards the human by the little dragon.

Immediately anger welled up within him. Remembering how the little dragon had come to be so friendly with the two humans Eruhaben slowly walked forward.

He had been in his lair as he had to go to meet Olienne first but had decided to visit the elves.

He had gone to the leader of the Elves who had immediately given him the book that contained the location of the other ancient power and as the unlucky bastard already had the water ancient power there wasn't much he could do.

Eruhaben shook his head as he focused on the thought of greater importance. Vengeance.

For the little dragon and to the human for daring to do this to a dragon.

"This human is he the one?"

Seeing the others nod Eruhaben felt anger clouding his mind.

Walking forward slowly Eruhaben glared at the human looking at him dazedly.

Eruhaben used his dragon fear to its maximum potential as he stared at the trembling human looking at him. Such a filthy person had dared to try to tame a dragon, that too a child. His eyes darkened as he looked over to the person who was not even worth him wasting his powers over.

"How dare you?"

As Eruhaben slowly advanced, Venion let out a small shriek. Eyes filled with terror gazed at the approaching figure of immense beauty.

"Someone as low as you dared to torture the kid?"

To Kim rok soo's and Cale's utter surprise, the ancient dragon had vouched to do the necessary preparations for the revenge.