Part 25

Hello!!ヾ( ^∇ ^ )

Phew I'm soo done with exams TT_TT

Anyway since it is over  I am back with another chapter!!

Hope you enjoy reading!!(≧∇≦)/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously: 

The Count had been searching for his son but to no avail.

The knights of the Henituse family had been searching high and low for the trash young master, desperately. 

Most of the bars in the towns had been on look out for the young master too.

Yet not a news of him was heard.

It was as if the trash Cale Henituse had disappeared completely.

Alberu wondered where on earth such a person could be ,that no one was able to find him.

He shook his head as he reached out and continued on his work not knowing what awaited in the future.

Meanwhile....

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hugging Hong and Raon who was sitting in his arms Cale, followed Rok soo and On who seemed to be manipulating the fog with ease.

Indeed none of the things that the people had warned them about seem to be affecting them.

Cale walked next to Rok soo his ears reddening whenever their arms brushed.

He tried to keep his mind off that fact. Shouldn't he be over this by now he wondered. After all they had kissed.

Suddenly Cale remembered the previous days happening making him blush furiously.

The jungle was not feeling any cold any longer.

Groaning, Cale ignored Rok soo's enquiring gaze as he kept pace with each other.

It was going to be quite a long journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile deep in the forest a woman looked out of a cave, her entourage behind her.

Litana, the woman who had earned the title of the Queen of the Jungle, was looking out the cave.

It was dark outside and her subordinates were scared.

She again wondered why she had did this. 

If only the damned fire hadn't started.

Litana sighed angrily knowing that she would have to soon take a decision on either burning their way through the jungle over her subordinates life.

Of course even though she held the forest in deep regard her subordinates life came first.

Calming down Litana clutched the bottle of fire in her hands. It was a portion of the fire that had been burning their jungles.

Suddenly the rustling of leaves nearby was heard.

Immediately everyone was on alert, ready to attack in case of an intruder.

Litana's subordinates didn't loosen their stance despite seeing two men, who were drenched.

Each had a kitten in their arms which were equally drenched.