Part 32

Hello!!|ω-o)゚

How are you??

I'm really really sorry for not updating this sooner. ( T⌓T)

There were some personal reasons due to which I had to delay the update. Also, I had to keep on rewriting the draft again and again as I was not satisfied with it. (๑˃́-˂̀๑)

Hope you enjoy reading!!

**************************************

Previously:

"Dad is going to give us money!"

On and Hong seemed to be surprised however they followed behind Raon who insisted that they should go inside. Raising his eyebrows slightly Cale looked to see Rok Soo who smiled as if he had found some treasure. However, before he could speak Rok Soo wrapped his hands around Cale's waist and pulled him closer.

"Good work"

Saying so Rok Soo kissed Cale's forehead.

Unable to register what had happened Cale paused as he looked at Rok Soo.

"You-"

Chuckling at Cale's expression Rok Soo who was about to lead his redhead into the tower paused as Cale pulled him to his face level.

"You are not the only one who gets to surprise."

Whispering so the redhead landed a peck on Rok Soo's cheek before striding forward hurriedly. Rok Soo who had frozen at first looked to see the redhead's flushed face.

'Ah, this was bad.'

Trying hard to keep the smile off his face Rok Soo followed behind Cale.

----------------------------------------------------

'Shit-'

Rok Soo's eyes trembled as he gazed at the sight below. The island had completely blown up within seconds.

Looking at his hands Rok Soo wondered if it was wise that he had come personally. Or maybe not.

"Wasn't this what you wanted, Dad? I thought you meant it when you said you wanted to destroy it. That's why I fortified the bombs a couple more times."

Rok Soo smiled as Raon gazed at him in excitement.

He patted the little dragon who was looking at him expectantly.

"Yes. Good work Raon"

"Hehe, I'm great and mighty!"

Rok Soo smiled as he watched Raon. However, feeling a chill Rok Soo frowned.

Haa...

He shouldn't have done it after all. Rok Soo wondered why he had even bothered to try tinkering with it now.

Rok Soo watched as the whales chased after the escaping mermaids. His mind flashed to what had happened previously.

Once they had managed to fully collect rob everything they needed from the tower they met with the whale tribe who were more than ready to follow Rok Soo's plans.

Meanwhile, Raon who had been fascinated with most of the items that they had looted from the tower, had been tinkering with it which had soon led to this fiasco.