Part 13

Soon after they did all the things as planned they met at the place where they decided to meet.

The kittens had been with Cale and the dragon with Rok soo. They would journey back to the estate but since they were all tired they decided to rest in an inn before teleporting back.

Rok soo pulled Cale into a hug when they met while patting the children.

Rok soo wouldn't admit it but he missed this person and seeing this person standing in front of him alive made him feel relieved. 

That day while they were all sitting together in the room of the inn the little dragon came  forward to Rok soo and said, "Humannnn I have decided"

"Decided what?" asked Rok soo feeling perplexed.

"That I shall give you the honour of naming me," the dragon said puffing his cheeks.

Rok soo found this extremely cute and patted the little dragon.

"Alright give me some time," said Rok soo at which the dragon nodded. Cale looked at him curiously.

Rok soo then thought about it while sleeping and he came up with one.

The next day as they were having breakfast he said, "I have found out a name for you"

Hearing this the dragon got excited and began fluttering his wings, "What is it human?" he asked.

The others too were looking at him excitedly waiting to hear the name of the youngest.

"Raon Miru," he said. The dragon on hearing this flew to Rok soo and hugged him. Rok soo smiled gently hugging the trembling dragon back.

It was the first time the dragon had showed its emotion to them openly.

All its life it had been tortured. Since it had been born it had never received any kindness and now meeting these people and staying with them made the little dragon feel a lot of emotions.

He had been hesitant at first but then slowly approached the black-haired human and told him to give a name. He was ready for refusal but what he had received instead was affection and when the human told him his name he felt overjoyed and felt tears coming out of his eyes.

He flew forward and hugged the human who freed him and gave him comfort and showed him the world. He liked his new family and swore to himself that he would protect them all.

They soon travelled back to the Henituse territory. Cale decided to go back to the mansion to talk to his father who had been startled but pleased at the idea of the naval base.

Soon he reached and proceeded to go to his father directly. After talking to him he heard about the banquet organized by the second prince.

"Cale so would you like to come with me for this banquet?" Deruth asked.

Cale thought about this for a second and then nodded as his father requested it.

At this, his father smiled, "Alright then thank you, son. Also, you did well suggesting the plan for the naval base. "

Cale felt a little warmth at these words.

Meanwhile, Rok soo had settled in an inn with the children as Cale had gone back to see whether something was happening and also because his father wanted to talk to him.