Part 24

Hello!! I'm here with the next chapter!!ヾ( ^∇ ^ )

---------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile the kids as well as Cale who were excited to see a new region looked around.

But as they were doing so Cale noticed something which made him frown.

Turning to Rok soo he asked, "Why are there so many gravestones here?"

Rok soo who was looking around with a complicated gaze turned around to look at Cale who had asked so.

Even the children were looking around curiously.

The town had a gloomy atmosphere which was added to by the rain.

Pausing for a bit Rok soo said, "This is a village created by the families of the people who had travelled into the forbidden region and have never come back."

'Hoik village. This village is not one of hope but rather one of despair.' Rok soo thought as he gazed around at the number of gravestones.

Cale as well as the children looked around frowning.

"Nya how sad"

"Dad can't we do anything?"

Cale himself knew about the forbidden regions but he hadn't felt the need to know more as he was nothing but a mere trash, but now that he had come to know about it Cale felt that each of them might be terrible than the others.

He shook his head as he tried to get rid of the thoughts and looked at the children who were looking around sadly.

If Rok soo was talking about something like this with a casual expression it meant that the other was going to do something.

One thing Cale understood ever since he met Rok soo was that Rok soo always kept his words no matter what the consequences.

Besides Rok soo was not one to talk and do nothing. If he had came here that meant Rok soo had something up in his mind.

Grinning slightly he looked at Rok soo, "So what are you going to do? Blow something up?"

Hearing Cale's words Rok soo flinched before looking at the other.

"No.... Cale when have I ever did something like that?" Rok soo asked casually ignoring the gazes directed towards him both by the children and Cale.

"Alright then lets go" he said not wanting the others to elaborate.

Raon snuggled in Cale's arms while the kittens leaped onto Rok soo's.

"Dad what are you going to do?" Raon who had listened to their conversation.

Rok soo hearing the question smirked making all of them look at him warily.

"Hope"

"Hope?" Hong asked confused while Cale had an odd expression on his face.

"We will be the hope of the Jungle" he said his smirk widening making Cale groan slightly.

'Didn't Rok soo want his slacker life?' he wondered.

They walked forward, stopping when Rok soo too stopped in front of a sign.

The Path Of No Return.

A sign graced the entrance of the path leading to a forest which looked eerie making the kids seek the warmth of their guardians.