Part 11

Seeing an unfamiliar face near his elder brother Basen asked who it was.

"Oh this is Rok soo he is mine..ahem my guard," Cale said his ears burning red from the embarrassment at his slip of thoughts though only Rok soo noticed this as all others were scared when Cale would lose his temper and start throwing around wine bottles.

But Basen seemed satisfied with his response as he too had not realized what his elder brother had said and welcomed him in.

They proceeded to the room Cale was given. The whole way to the room felt like an eternity for Cale who could feel Rok soo's gaze on him. The children meanwhile had noticed nothing wrong as they were small and didn't sense any wrong in what he had said and had gone with Hans to get some treats.

"Oh, so what was that about?" asked Rok soo once they reached inside. Cale immediately became flustered.

 "Whaaaa??" he asked his voice a pitch higher than usual and his face burning red. Rok soo found this cute and felt like teasing Cale more. 

"It was a mistake aack " said Cale when he felt Rok soo's arms winding around him. He now had no place to escape to.

"Hmmm is that really so?" whispered Rok soo in Cale's ear. Cale felt himself shivering when he felt Rok soo's breath on his ears.

He looked up to stare into Rok soo's eyes when suddenly they heard footsteps coming and the both of them immediately separated.

It was the children and Hans who had come in. Cale had secretly wished that they were not interrupted but felt himself blushing more when he thought about that.

Seeing Cale's red face Hans asked, "Young master are you not well? It seems that you have a fever."

Though Cale's face was still flushed from the embarrassment he still managed to retain his cold demeanor.

"It's nothing" replied Cale and ordered Hans to bring them some refreshments.

"So what are we going to do next weak humans?" asked the black dragon.

Hearing this Rok soo took out the map of the plaza and explained his plan. 

That night as Rok soo was laying down on his bed he remembered how pleasant holding Cale had felt. It almost felt addicting and he wanted to keep on holding Cale. 

If his previous team members were here he was sure they would be astounded and maybe even claim that he was not the Rok soo they knew as he originally was a person who did not like skin ship nor had been interested in someone. As he realized this he thought, 'So am I? do I like Cale?

'If they hadn't been interrupted they might have almost kis.. Rok soo cut his train of thoughts as he was confused by what he was feeling and if it was before he would have never done anything like this. But something about Cale made him feel emotions he didn't understand and so he decided to ignore it for now and decided to focus on what was coming the next day.

The next day while having breakfast with Basen Cale said, "Basen I'm going to go around the capital." He felt regretful that he couldn't eat with Rok soo then berated himself for that thought.

"Alright, Hyung-nim I too have to go to the meeting held by the crown prince," replied Basen.

Then asked hesitantly, "Hyung-nim are you sure you don't want to go?"

"Didn't I tell you that I don't want to" replied Cale. Basen nodded. Though he would like to make sure that Basen won't fall to any harm he trusted Rok soo.

Soon they went outside the kittens and the dragons went together while Cale and Rok soo who dyed their hair to the brown Rok soo's a tad bit lighter started looking around for the places where the bombs were buried.