Part 14

----------------------------------------

Thank you so much for the support and feedback guys!!! (◕‿◕✿)

---------------------------------------------

And so they came to learn about Rok soo's dream. Afterwards, while the children were sleeping Rok soo went to Cale who had yet to sleep and was sitting on the couch.

He went and sat near Cale. He remembered the incident that leads to him telling them about his slacker life. For sure there was something that happened that made Cale feel like that.

"Do you want to talk?" he asked.

Cale looked at him and then sighed, "It's nothing much but I just went back and to the mansion and I feel I should leave my family alone. They would be better off without me. All of them say so"

After a short pause, he said, "They are right. It would have been better if I was not there. They would all be certainly happy."

He said this with a smile but his eyes were bitter and lonely.

Rok soo hugged cale who leaned his head on Rok soo's shoulders.

He felt Rok soo's arms around him and felt comforted. He had always wanted someone to comfort him and now that he had such a person he would never let go. He would make sure to keep that person safe. He swore to himself.

He looked up and stared into Rok soo's eyes. Both of their gazes never leaving each other.

The moonlight from the windows made Rok soo look eternal.

He slowly leaned forward and slowly pressed his lips on Rok soo's. When he did he felt Rok soo hugging him closer and he wrapped his hands around Rok soo's neck.

Rok soo gazed at Cale and froze in surprise when he felt Cale kissing him. He then slowly pulled Cale closer and kissed him back.

Soon they separated gasping for breath both of them blushing. 

They looked at each other awkwardly at first but soon both of them burst out laughing making sure to keep their laughter down to not wake the sleeping children in the nearby room.

"Ah by the way what do you think of going shopping with the kids tomorrow?" Rok soo asked.

He paused when he realized how it would have sounded. Seeing his expression Cale laughed, "Alright" he said.

They smiled at each other Cale threading hands through Rok soo's.

"Let's go sleep shall we?" he asked to which Rok soo nodded.

Rok soo lifted Cale without a warning making Cale gasp. Seeing Cale's surprised expression Rok soo laughed and carried Cale to the bed.

They laid down next to the three sleeping children and soon both of them fell asleep.

The next morning Rok soo was woken up by the children who seemed to be excited about their outing.

They soon went through the streets randomly going into shops. They mostly bought the food the children wanted to try.

Meanwhile, Cale noticed that the children were wearing almost the same clothing mostly because On and Hong spend most of their time in their cat form.