Part 22

Hello!! Hope you enjoy reading!!(✿◠‿◠)

--------------------------------------------------------

In the end they hadn't attacked anyone when they saw Cale who had started crying. 

All of them had instinctively reached out to the other, Rok soo hugging him, the children surrounded him trying to comfort him and Eruhaben nim who stood awkwardly, patting him on the head.

Once they reached the dragon's lair Cale tried to stop crying to reassure the children and the others who were looking at him with anxious gazes, but for some reason it only made him cry out his emotions that had been bottled up by him.

The warmth and the care these people held for him, regardless of who he was made him cry.

Cale was embarrassed he wanted to stop crying, but even though he managed to stop his tears he regained enough control of his emotions to reassure the children who were talking about destroying the world that he was okay and once they had been put to sleep he turned to the two waiting individuals who were looking at him enquiringly.

Before he could open his mouth the ancient dragon spoke up, "Child you don't have to speak about what happened at least for now" he said ruffling Cale's hair.

Rok soo who stood by also nodded.

The dragon turned to go, but before he did so he patted Rok soo too.

"You too unlucky bastard don't think too much" he said before turning away while Cale chuckled at the shocked look on Rok soo's face.

Hearing Cale laughing Rok soo turned to the other putting his hands around Cale's both walking to their room where the children was.

On reaching the room and seeing the children sleeping peacefully both Rok soo and Cale smiled.

Cale reached out to cover the children more securely in their blankets when he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist and pulling him closer to a broad chest.

Cale slightly trembled as he allowed Rok soo to pull him closer, the other showering Cale with light kisses and reassurances. Soon he calmed himself down.

Cale feeling that he should have reassured them, feeling slightly guilty looked up to see Rok soo looking at him worriedly.

"Next time i won't-"

"Cale please promise me there won't be a next time"

Rok soo said to Cale who had suddenly started talking, his voice sounding stressed. Cale nodded pouting lightly when he saw Rok soo looking at him in disbelief.

"What?"

"Cale really you-" Rok soo sighed as he looked at Cale, ruffling his own hair slightly.

Seeing how Rok soo looked with his hair pulled back Cale felt that the other should do it more often, his throat going dry.

Cale felt guilty now that he thought about it. If he were to ever see those people he wouldn't be as lenient on them as he had been today. No he would beat those motherfuckers the first chance he would get.

He remembered the appointment he had with that dog- no Choi han. Well he would make sure to follow Eruhaben-nim's teaching and give back all the beatings he received, after all he couldn't just accept them could he?