3. Besties time and green or blue eyes?

Grace's POV

'So you'll be able to compete with 10 more people once you are sure and want to give it a try'

'So you'll be able to compete with 10 more people once you are sure and want to give it a try'. The instructor told me. Rose was living her best life as she had already started racing. She's been here before so it didn't surprise me that she was good at it.

'Ok, I think I would go now' I put my helmet on and started racing. I almost go out of the track like three times but the third time was because of a very competitive guy that wanted to overtake me. It seems that I was the only one trying to have fun.

I ended up in 7th place out of the twelve competitors that were with me. Rose ended up 4th and I was proud of her. Also, I now have to buy her an ice cream because she finished higher than me.

We were heading out when I heard a strong English accent. Although I've lived in Surrey for 2 years or so I wasn't used to people's accents here. I was from the United States and when people met me they instantly notice.

I turn around and see a guy that was about my age with brown curly hair and deep dimples that were very noticeable because he had a cheeky grin on his face. We made eye contact and it was the first time that I saw that shade of blue or maybe green. I smiled at him before I was dragged by Rose towards our cars.

'So this is the plan, you come to my apartment and we have a sleepover before you are too busy to be my best friend as a full-time job' she dramatized.

'Shut up, you know that I'm always available for you and you can call me all the time. You can even come to some dates of the tour with me'. I said to her knowing that she would understand me.

She smiled and nodded. 'Oh wait, first we can go for that ice cream that you promised me'.

'Sometimes I wonder if you are my best friend or my child' I joked waiting for her to snap back at me.

'Oh really? Because I thought I was the babysitter' She said remarking the i.' Because the last time I check Grace Daisy Stones was the one that wanted to make a marathon of the Barbie saga and have a karaoke night and sang along to Taylor Swift and the Spice Girls'.

I was half hurt but knew it was a joke.'Ok first of all the Barbie's movies are awesome and having a karaoke night was probably one of my best ideas since we started our friendship'.

'Yeah yeah' she shushed me as we finally separated ways to go to the ice cream shop and then her apartment building, which was just 20 minutes away from here.

I pulled up behind Rose and we enter "Portho" our favourite place to get ice cream. Since they had vegan options and Rosey was vegan. She started her "new life"-as she would say- 4 years ago when we were 15 and saw a documentary about the food and meat production process. She is also heavily involved in campaigns against animal abuse and uses her fame to promote them.

'Hi welcome to Portho, what would you like to order?' A very unenthusiastic worker greeted us.

'Hi, I would like to have a strawberry cone and a mint with chocolate one as well' Rose order for both of us already knowing my favourite flavour.