41. Nights like this, the "cat" and Lando's pancakes.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚I͟'l͟l͟ b͟e͟ h͟o͟n͟e͟s͟t͟
L͟o͟o͟k͟i͟n͟g͟ a͟t͟ y͟o͟u͟ g͟o͟t͟ m͟e͟ t͟h͟i͟n͟k͟i͟n͟g͟ n͟o͟n͟s͟e͟n͟s͟e͟
C͟a͟r͟t͟w͟h͟e͟e͟l͟s͟ i͟n͟ m͟y͟ s͟t͟o͟m͟a͟c͟h͟ w͟h͟e͟n͟ y͟o͟u͟ w͟a͟l͟k͟ i͟n͟
A͟n͟d͟ w͟h͟e͟n͟ y͟o͟u͟ g͟o͟t͟ y͟o͟u͟r͟ a͟r͟m͟s͟ a͟r͟o͟u͟n͟d͟ m͟e͟
O͟h͟! i͟t͟ f͟e͟e͟l͟s͟ s͟o͟ g͟o͟o͟d͟ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Monza, Italy
Grace's POV
Saturday

My mouth fell open as I watched for the second time the video the brit had filmed of me

My mouth fell open as I watched for the second time the video the brit had filmed of me. 'I can't believe you filmed me while I was sleeping'. I blurted out.

'No, what you can't believe is that I caught you 4K snoring. I told you so'. He exclaimed as he pointed at me and I pushed his finger out of my face. He was right, I can't believe I snore. Well actually it was just a light snore but I'll let him win this time.

Nevertheless, I will never admit it out loud so time to change the topic.' I'm going to make dinner, what should we have?'. I said as I got up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen. I heard the brit following me and I turned in my place abruptly.' No touching, Norris'. I cheekily said and he rolled his eyes. I spun and walked to the fridge to see what the Australian have bought. Vegetables, meat, milk, some sauce. I then looked in the cabinets and I found some pasta and species. 'What do you think about chicken casserole?'. I asked as I looked for the things that I needed. My mum will be so proud I actually read the recipe book she gifted me when I moved to my own place.

'I think that's one of your few great ideas and Jon will approve this dinner'. He said and I gave him a pointed look for the joke.

'I'll send Jon all the photos of the fast food you have and always send me when you're alone'. I said with a threatening tone and he held his hands up in surrender.

'Imma just walk out of the kitchen, where I'm not allowed, and let you do your thing'. He said still with his hands up and walking backwards and out of the kitchen.

'That's a good idea'. I said chuckling at the brit that almost fell for not looking where he was going. I shook my head and then turned un my place to look for everything that I will need to make the chicken casserole and pasta. I looked up a recipe because I knew the basics but I don't want to mess up the measurements. I was chopping some cucumbers when something caught my attention.

'Hello chat'. I heard the British say after some minutes of silence. I looked at him with a questioning look and he gave me a silly look which caused me to roll my eyes and continue with the chopping.' Where am I?'. He read out loud. 'I'm in Italy'. I laughed and I look up to see the brit giving the phone in front of him an obvious look. 'I'm actually taking care of the Ricciardo Italian house because the dynamic trio are out for the day'. He continued to pace through the living and kitchen only making me dizzy. I took some spaghetti from the top counter and put some water to boil while I listened to the brit talk to his fans. 'He trusted me with the house, I'm a really responsible person'. He said and I gave him a doubtful look although he couldn't see me I think he felt my gaze. 'I also was the only one available but I think that wasn't taken into accountance'. Yeah sure. 'Am I gonna win tomorrow?'. He read out loud and he sat on the kitchen chair in front of me. 'I mean, I hope so. I already spoke with Max and he said he will let me pass through the straight'. The water was ready and I put the pasta in there to start boiling. I felt a pair of eyes following every movement I made and my cheeks got warmer. I turned in my place and immediately made eye contact with Norris. 'Stop staring'. I mouthed and he gave me a cheeky smile and looked at his phone. 'What am I staring at?'. He spoke out loud and my eyes widened scared that he will say something stupid. I stared at him waiting to hear what he was gonna say. 'A cat'. I arched my eyebrows and blinked a couple of times. He cleared his throat and shuffle in his place. 'Yeah, there's a cat that I think isn't Daniel's but he's joining me in this lonely night'. I chuckled at the lame explanation but at least he didn't mention me.
---